Recommending Games with GILF characters

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Tommy7358

Jul 25, 2022
How much content with them? Because the reviews of the game aren't great concerning the story and the gameplay.
I've only reached the point where you just meet them but judging from the changelogs both of them should have a decent amount of content.

As for the reviews, yeah they are kinda justified since it's your usual do the same thing everyday to progress a little further gameplay loop but feels more grindier due to the amount of characters and content. Story is also nothing to write home about, it has slightly better than average pacing from the usual incest games but in the end it's still a 'magic protagonist fucks every female with his magic dick' kind of story.

Having said that though, the renders are plentiful and of better quality than normal. I especially like the small touch of characters having different poses when you mouse over them.

Reactions: neronwtf

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
it's still a 'magic protagonist fucks every female with his magic dick' kind of story.
Yes, this what I concluded when I read the "overview". It was clear that the "story" will be nonexistent or just another cookie cutter one.
Maybe I will look the image folder before even playing, because those mature look attractive, but I'm not willing to spend too much time if the game is not worthy globally.

Update: For now, it doesn't worth the grinding. It just one scene or two with both. So it doesn't justify the amount of time to get it. Shame, because they both attractive, even if their bodies are more like a milf than a gilf.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote