Seeking Games with girls eating food with cum?

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Hi sorta new to the site so sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but anyone know of games that feature a male protagonist and has female love interests eating food covered in the protagonist's cum? it doesnt have to be a main or repeating thing(although I would prefer it to be) maybe one or two instances at least through the whole game. would also prefer it to be vn with 3dcg graphics. examples of games that have similar scenarios to what I am asking for Parental love (v0.12) Elly eats cum covered cereal and cum covered toast is eaten

Reactions: Donjoe81

Exu

Dec 28, 2018
I remember THAT was the whole plot of Kiss the Coock. Or, at least they cooked with it. But is a short game, with 2D art (Far for being exceptionally good, in my opinion) and the MC's semen miraculously tasted like chocolate. Soo... maybe it's what you're looking for, maybe not.

Reactions: JLP603

FISHMA

May 19, 2019
Hi sorta new to the site so sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but anyone know of games that feature a male protagonist and has female love interests eating food covered in the protagonist's cum? it doesnt have to be a main or repeating thing(although I would prefer it to be) maybe one or two instances at least through the whole game. would also prefer it to be vn with 3dcg graphics. examples of games that have similar scenarios to what I am asking for Parental love (v0.12) Elly eats cum covered cereal and cum covered toast is eaten
This happens in HardLove, if you choose the "bad" path. Be warned, this is a game about raping your daughter. The scene is not very graphic. You're really just debasing her for a moment because it's the "bad" version of raping your daughter. (As distinct from the "good" version of raping your daughter, in which you say "sorry" afterwards, and don't cum on her pizza.)

Please don't go there for the cum on her pizza scene, then ask the author to make raping your daughter optional and change the game to a first person shooting cum on pizza game. Too many people complaining as it is. ;-)

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
Would actually love to see a game that has these options in it where you corrupt/rape girls and feed them with your cum to get used to the taste of it.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
EROGE! Sex and Games Make Sexy Games

Although not a male protagonist, but Witch Act and Dilmur each have a scene with the female protag eating cum on food.