Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019

Overview:
You are a rich world famous gourmet and you also teach in a really strict exclusive cooking course. Life is good and all, but your new girlfriend has left you again, for the same damn reason: your semen has a terrible taste. It happened so many times before that in frustration, seeing a falling star, you wish for your seed to be delicious.
The next day, you wake up realizing that your wish has been granted and that your semen turned into addictive white chocolate. It's seems the best occasion to get your revenge on the women-kind picking on the girls you teach for.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-06-14
Release Date: 2016-01-18
Developer: M.T.D.G - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -

6Wq0Kd.png 8xQ00K.png 9HdNhF.png 68vdmg.png screenshot0001.png

Last edited by a moderator:

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
View attachment 323869

Overview:
You are a rich world famous gourmet and you also teach in a really strict exclusive cooking course. Life is good and all, but your new girlfriend has left you again, for the same damn reason: your semen has a terrible taste. It happened so many times before that in frustration, seeing a falling star, you wish for your seed to be delicious.
The next day, you wake up realizing that your wish has been granted and that your semen turned into addictive white chocolate. It's seems the best occasion to get your revenge on the women-kind picking on the girls you teach for.

Thread Updated: 2019-06-14
Release Date: 2016-01-18
Developer: M.T.D.G - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
All: - -

View attachment 323864 View attachment 323865 View attachment 323866 View attachment 323867 View attachment 323868

Cool art style.

Kinda has a tame or calmer 3dfuckhouse / Eddy Bear style to it:

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Am I the only one thinking about how horrible it would be to wash out? Like, if he came inside, he'd literally coat the inside of what ever hes banging with chocolate.. I can see quite a few infections happening from left over chocolate in a girls snatch..
He basically traded sex for blowjobs.. "Grats, your girlfriends wont complain about your stanky seed anymore, however you've just made sure that blowjobs is the only form of intercourse you'll ever have, unless you'll want an even angrier girl complaining about her womb and cervix having been coated with chocolate which caused her an infection which ruined her insides to the point she can no longer have children"..

Or, I might be overthinking this..

Also..Ø is pronounced "oe", æøå. æ = ae (I love when teenage girls thinks they're clever by writing "i love my bæ", because "bæ" is Danish for "poop"). Ø = oe, and Å... Well, thats pronounced kinda like "Ooohh", like you just realised something.

Last edited:

Trollolol

Apr 6, 2018
I'd probably be a little concerned with how close the white-haired one is holding that butchers knife to my cock...in the banner.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Cool art style.

Kinda has a tame or calmer 3dfuckhouse / Eddy Bear style to it:

View attachment 323876
Oh, Roninsong, haven't heard from it in years - any idea of what has it been up to?

Am I the only one thinking about how horrible it would be to wash out? Like, if he came inside, he'd literally coat the inside of what ever hes banging with chocolate.. I can see quite a few infections happening from left over chocolate in a girls snatch..
He basically traded sex for blowjobs.. "Grats, your girlfriends wont complain about your stanky seed anymore, however you've just made sure that blowjobs is the only form of intercourse you'll ever have, unless you'll want an even angrier girl complaining about her womb and cervix having been coated with chocolate which caused her an infection which ruined her insides to the point she can no longer have children"..

Or, I might be overthinking this..

Also..Ø is pronounced "oe", æøå. æ = ae (I love when teenage girls thinks their clever by writing "i love my bæ", because "bæ" is Danish for "poop"). Ø = oe, and Å... Well, thats pronounced kinda like "Ooohh", like you just realised something.
Possibly - i think the overall implication is about taste, not consistency, thickness and such, otherwise he would have a bunch of worries before ever finding out his cum's taste changed.... :eek:

In fact, how did he find out in the first place? :unsure:

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
are you sure this game have anal and penetration? if i remember correctly this game only did have blowjobs, titjobs but no vaginal or anal (penetration)
:unsure:

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Ok, just started the game - MC finds out pretty much the way i wish he did not, yuck....:eek:

Oh well, let's count our blessings that at least he didn't go for self-fellatio or something like. :sick:
You had to play the "yuck" card, didn't ya? Even though I'm not a fan of genre myself but I've long since learned never to bash fetishes on a xxx platform. It's a hill you really don't wanna die on.