xort

Jun 1, 2017
"The next day, you wake up realizing that your wish has been granted"
Uh huh, how did you figure that out?

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
You had to play the "yuck" card, didn't ya? Even though I'm not a fan of genre myself but I've long since learned never to bash fetishes on a xxx platform. It's a hill you really don't wanna die on.
Honestly, being a drama queen - we both, i guess. ;)
It being bluntly stated is what irks me most, if there's interest in appealing to it as the niche of some people, make an optional path out of it, no? win-win situation.

"The next day, you wake up realizing that your wish has been granted"
Uh huh, how did you figure that out?
You can guess....:eek::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
The dialogue with the students, oh gods.... don't know how other people feel, but i really think the setting up of the ridiculousness could have been done better.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
But the question nobody has answered for being short and nonsense is it any good?

DrunkMonkGar

Jan 15, 2018
Also..Ø is pronounced "oe", æøå. æ = ae (I love when teenage girls thinks they're clever by writing "i love my bæ", because "bæ" is Danish for "poop"). Ø = oe, and Å... Well, thats pronounced kinda like "Ooohh", like you just realised something.
The second o is crossed out rather than accented. "Kiss the Cook" is changed to "Kiss the Cock".

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Am I the only one thinking about how horrible it would be to wash out? Like, if he came inside, he'd literally coat the inside of what ever hes banging with chocolate.. I can see quite a few infections happening from left over chocolate in a girls snatch..
He basically traded sex for blowjobs.. "Grats, your girlfriends wont complain about your stanky seed anymore, however you've just made sure that blowjobs is the only form of intercourse you'll ever have, unless you'll want an even angrier girl complaining about her womb and cervix having been coated with chocolate which caused her an infection which ruined her insides to the point she can no longer have children"..

Or, I might be overthinking this..

Also..Ø is pronounced "oe", æøå. æ = ae (I love when teenage girls thinks they're clever by writing "i love my bæ", because "bæ" is Danish for "poop"). Ø = oe, and Å... Well, thats pronounced kinda like "Ooohh", like you just realised something.
I also find it hard to believe that a famous gourmet chef wouldn't know a way to make his cum taste better, like eating more pineapple or whatever idk.

liberame

Jun 8, 2018
Why the fuck do I come to the comment section now I'm just gonna be disgusted at the chocolate.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
Oh, Roninsong, haven't heard from it in years - any idea of what has it been up to?

Possibly - i think the overall implication is about taste, not consistency, thickness and such, otherwise he would have a bunch of worries before ever finding out his cum's taste changed.... :eek:

In fact, how did he find out in the first place? :unsure:
Cool art style.

Kinda has a tame or calmer 3dfuckhouse / Eddy Bear style to it:

View attachment 323876
god.. i miss this dudes work i dont think u can even find his stuff anymore or find out what happen to him without the 3dfuckhouse account.
but ya the games artwork really does remind me of that.. either way lets see how funny this will be to play

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
The dialogue with the students, oh gods.... don't know how other people feel, but i really think the setting up of the ridiculousness could have been done better.
I know, right? There's like zero buildup.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's still not a bad game. But even for something like this (absurd humour, lots of sex) it could've used a little more dialogue and buildup.