Recommending games with impregnation that arent tagged 'pregnancy'

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
because once impregnation is confirmed the girl in question IS pregnant. if there are people out there who get off from seeing a girl with a pregnant belly, no sex their just looking at it, they can ge that from a game with pregnant sex by looking at the model before the sex begins. anything more is redundant
Now I am just confused... Are you saying that adding the sex part to the pregnancy tag is redundant? I'm sorry but I don't understand what your saying now.

Impregnation is the act of impregnating someone and games that had that but never showed the actual pregnancy after the impregnation was the issue with the old pregnancy tag. Not only that but there are people who like impregnation but don't like pregnancy. So having a tag that just says "There are moments in this game that show impregnation" is a good thing to keep separate from pregnancy. Now... having a tag that just tells you "There is pregnancy in this game" is also good for people like me who enjoy seeing the girl pregnant after the fact or just having a game that's about a girl that's already pregnant with no impregnation part in it. The issue here is they are saying the pregnancy tag is only going to be for games when you have SEX with a pregnant woman. Now I don't know about you, but I've played a whole lot of games on here where the girl gets pregnant but there is no pregnant sex. So how is that helpful to have to have the sex part in the tag even if the game has pregnant characters but they just don't have sex when they are pregnant? Summertime Saga comes to mind for this very thing. That game used to have a whole bunch of pregnancy content but you couldn't have sex with the characters that were pregnant. Now there are a few, but before there wasn't. It just doesn't make sense to add the sex part as a qualifier for pregnancy. Pregnancy is pregnancy. If a girl has a baby in them and a belly showing, that should be all that's required.

Reactions: valdreth

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
Now I am just confused... Are you saying that adding the sex part to the pregnancy tag is redundant? I'm sorry but I don't understand what your saying now.

Impregnation is the act of impregnating someone and games that had that but never showed the actual pregnancy after the impregnation was the issue with the old pregnancy tag. Not only that but there are people who like impregnation but don't like pregnancy. So having a tag that just says "There are moments in this game that show impregnation" is a good thing to keep separate from pregnancy. Now... having a tag that just tells you "There is pregnancy in this game" is also good for people like me who enjoy seeing the girl pregnant after the fact or just having a game that's about a girl that's already pregnant with no impregnation part in it. The issue here is they are saying the pregnancy tag is only going to be for games when you have SEX with a pregnant woman. Now I don't know about you, but I've played a whole lot of games on here where the girl gets pregnant but there is no pregnant sex. So how is that helpful to have to have the sex part in the tag even if the game has pregnant characters but they just don't have sex when they are pregnant? Summertime Saga comes to mind for this very thing. That game used to have a whole bunch of pregnancy content but you couldn't have sex with the characters that were pregnant. Now there are a few, but before there wasn't. It just doesn't make sense to add the sex part as a qualifier for pregnancy. Pregnancy is pregnancy. If a girl has a baby in them and a belly showing, that should be all that's required.
im not sure how you got that from what i said so ill just respond the the rest

it just feels to me that your concerns can be satisfied by the context portion they intend to make as well. "tag: impregnation context you dont see them with pregnant bellies" covers your needs there is no reason for a vast majority of impregnation games to also say "tag: pregnancy" when for most people thats a given
impregnation covers when you get them pregnant, pregnancy covers when you bang them after their pregnant and outliers are satisfied by context

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
pregnancy covers when you bang them after their pregnant and outliers are satisfied by context
But that's the issue... A lot of games you don't "bang" them when they are pregnant. A lot of games they are just standing there pregnant. And even more, games just have the impregnation part without the pregnancy. I mean if you're happy with the way the new tags work, then I am happy for you, but it doesn't solve my issues with the old tag. I will still have to look into the comments or play the game for myself to see if there is content I would enjoy in the game.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Yeah I was looking at that list too. Some much needed improvement and refinement to the tag system. I fear they may be going too detailed, but if the mods can handle it then more power to them. We'll have to see if this forum thread will be needed going forward if they implement the new tags effectively.
Remember also that if you see a tag missing to also report it so mods can add it, I've done it for a few games

AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
Honestly I kinda just kinda wish they went with "pregnancy" meaning the game has pregnancy mechanics and maybe a "pregnancy ending" to cover stuff like bad ends and what not

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
Honestly I kinda just kinda wish they went with "pregnancy" meaning the game has pregnancy mechanics and maybe a "pregnancy ending" to cover stuff like bad ends and what not
I think the impregnation tag will be a much needed change. There are a lot of games out there (some that never got finished) that have confirmed or heavily implied impregnations, but the player never sees a pregnant belly. There are also games out there where a character is introduced already pregnant from the start with no player involvement. The latter is very frustrating for people who really enjoy the impregnation, because they don't get what they actually want when they see a game with the old pregnancy tag in that situation.

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Hey, maybe you guys can help me?

I´m looking for a Hentai Game developer whose games have a peculiar Chibi like design!
Two of his Games that I can remember:

1. one about a Girl, her talking pet and her Mentor - The girl always enters some dungeon, if she loses her mentor saves her, also, she can get pregnant

2. (same style) A Girl and her talking Cat arrive at some island, I think she can use some magic or magical girl, there she can get raped by her neighbour when shes sleeping (and if she gets pregnant the guys can get her to live with him! She´s the main character tho)

please help! I´ve been looking for months!

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Wish I could help, but those types of games aren't my forte lol. Best I can do is help you find them. If the games are tagged correctly then u should find them on this search list. If you know the game engine they were on then you should be able to narrow it down even more. If the games are completed then you can narrow it down even further
https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=179,225,1507
Uhh, RPG Maker maybe?
The Art style was very unique!
Kinda Chibi like, big head and so on, even the cat!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote