Seeking Games with Kitsune girls

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Like the title says, looking for games with Kitsune girls (Fox girls). Preferably with big tits. I know about that new one that just came up on the site, the one about the bath house thing, curious if anyone knows any good ones.

Also, obviously, Monster Girl Dreams, if you couldn't tell by my sig

Triskey

Jun 6, 2018
The Last of the kitsune

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-last-of-the-kitsune-v0-04b-massmanic.72189/

However the H-scenes are text and it is a gender bender game. The MC is slowly transformed into a kitsune... futa? Perhaps as the game continues it might become a full transformation into a female kitsune.

Then again, seeing as there are a few avoidable transformation scenes later on, it might be possible in future updates to choose to stop the change or embrace it.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Ugh that's such a shame. Not really interested in transformation stuff, or text based either, real tired of HTML text games honestly

May 8, 2021
SHRIFT Devil's Office - You can find one interesting purple fox that has interesting things to tell
MonGirl Sexpedition - WIP, but contains kitsune's village, and entire quest line to fluffing entire kitsune kin.(WIP)
Yorne: Monster Girl Secrets - Contains kitsune as one of *probably* main characters. Some *Lemme touch your fluffy tail* scenes and so on.

Probably Sakura Dungeon with main character as ancient Fox spirit, but not sure.

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
SHRIFT Devil's Office - You can find one interesting purple fox that has interesting things to tell
MonGirl Sexpedition - WIP, but contains kitsune's village, and entire quest line to fluffing entire kitsune kin.(WIP)
Yorne: Monster Girl Secrets - Contains kitsune as one of *probably* main characters. Some *Lemme touch your fluffy tail* scenes and so on.

Probably Sakura Dungeon with main character as ancient Fox spirit, but not sure.
You have a link to the Yorne one? I can't seem to find it searching for it