VN Ren'Py Completed Wolf Tails [v1.2] [Razzart Vissual]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes
U

User_23654

X0mg2T.jpg
Overview:
Moving far away from civilization, you hoped to live a life of solitude in a snowy cabin. Just as you begin to adapt to your peaceful new life, you discover an intruder; a wolf-girl, alone and shivering in your storeroom. Fearful for her life, you take the girl in for the night, offering her a place to stay until she recovers.

Once she has recovered, however, the wolf-girl shows no sign of leaving. In fact, she seems quite content to move in.

Soon after, yet another wolf-girl shows up, loudly accusing the “Princess” of running away from her duties to the pack. She wants nothing more than to bring the Princess back home with her and restore order - and despite your best wishes, you're now stuck in the middle of it.​

Updated: 04 May 2018
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: None / Patched
Version: 1.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Patch:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - - - - - -
Mac: - - - - - - -
Android: - -

This android port is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
thanks to @Xer

24Viiun.png H6DRlc4.png ecXDmBZ.png pPemhEN.png

Last edited by a moderator:

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Just a heads up @crust.
It's also possible to play as male protagonist, so you might want to put that tag too.

• Play as a male or female (with dialog differences and cut-ins)
  • Two wolf-girl romance routes
  • Multiple endings
  • Beautifully illustrated CG with short animated "intros"!

U

User_23654

Just a heads up @crust.
It's also possible to play as male protagonist, so you might want to put that tag too.

• Play as a male or female (with dialog differences and cut-ins)
  • Two wolf-girl romance routes
  • Multiple endings
  • Beautifully illustrated CG with short animated "intros"!
Done.

Xer

Jun 21, 2017
Just as a heads-up, seeing how I just finished Mirari's route as male protag: this is more ecchi than hentai.
There's been one actual sex-scene in the route and one with her getting finger-blaseted. It's pretty cute and heartwarming, though.
I'll try Fuyu's route now, tho I doubt there's gonna much difference in terms of actual H-content.
Post-Fuyu-Edit: That ending is something else.

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
Typically cat girls act cuter, and wolf girls are more feisty. Of course there are dog girls too:p
i ment it like this: There are dog persons and there are cat persons. But would a cat person have a wolf girl fetish and vice versa ?

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes