VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Wolf Tails [v1.2] [Razzart Vissual]

1. 5.00 star(s)

AH-64E

Best way to describe this game is that it's short and sweet. There's not really that much explicit content, but there's plenty of feel good happy moments between you and the girls.

It's well written, has good pacing, and has likable characters--- it's a strong recommendation if those are things you're looking for. Otherwise, it's a pretty short game, but it feels like it's the length it should be.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

JLP603

You are an anti social human who lives in the snowy mountains to get away from city life. One day, you find yourself amidst a blizzard and discover a half dead wolf girl freezing to death in your cabin. You decide to patch her up and let her stay until the blizzard is over. The next day another wolf girl comes looking for her and you three begin to bond.

-the devs are english speakers and so the script is very well written with appropriate sentence structure, descriptions, and word usage.

- good characterization, lovable characters with believable motivations and actions

-has some fun moments, interactions, and some sad moments or moments of drama.

-The sex scenes are good with good dialogue and descriptions but are scarce with one or two per route

-2 main routes one for each main heroine.

- good pacing and relationship progression

- some bad ends

-Wolf tails is a very enjoyable visual novel with the focus on the relationship between the three main and only characters with as they grow closer and learn about each other. Not the most original story out there, but done incredibly well with good visuals and art, enjoyable music, and good writing and dialogue. If you are interested in experiencing this, you won't be disappointed!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Safetydummy

Just wow. Although relatively short- that was a beautiful and touching story. Got ya right in the feels.
    Having only played the male MC and getting both of the good endings- as many people have said repeatedly, Fuyu's ending was absolutely adorable!
    Mirari's ending was good to though, but kinda predictable- it was much more satisfying to break down Fuyu's tough exterior and see her become more emotional as the game progressed (even though she tried to fight it every step of the way).

Excellent game!
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Xer

I'll keep this spoiler free, so y'all can experience this yourselves.
    Wolf Tails is the story of a human living in a cabin somewhere in the woods, who one day has to deal with 2 Wolf-Girls.
    The girls each have a distinct personality (albeit very cliché), with a decent backstory to back their actions up.

The juicy bits? They're aight. Each girl has two scenes, that fit the story quite well. Personally I'd have preferred more animations and variance in these scenes, but they're cute nonetheless.

The art is superb. A high attention to detail was payed on both the girls and the backgrounds.

Story and Endings!
    This VN doesn't pack story content akin to Clannad or Steins;Gate, but it gets the job done. No big reveals or twists, but interesting enough that it will keep you invested for at least one playthrough.

Bruh, Fuyu's ending is hella cute. Each girl has a happy end, that's pretty easy to get. You shouldn't get the neutral or bad end in a regular playthrough, unless you actively try.

TL/DR: Play this if you want cute wolf girls that are more than shallow sex puppets.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

B0rN C0nFuEsEd

Wolf Tails

-----=SPOILERS=-----
    Here is my rating about this game

Story
    The story is nice, its containing Drama, Romance, Action, comedy.
    but its very short you know :(
    i wont talk about this too much as i kinda enjoyed it.

Game
    Noval game that allows you to chose options.
    but i think this is the bad part of the game
    as there is 4 endings only; 2 are bad and 2 are good.
    The good endings depends only on one option to chose
    that is: When princess fight with fuyu and you had to chose between to talk to princess or fuyu.
    and no need to mention that bad endings.

The bad thing is all the option u can chose in the game have no effect on the story, like ammmm, if you all the time take option that the princess likes then you talked to fuyu after the fight then you will get fuyu ending.

amm lets take another game for example
    who played (The Letter) i recommend you to play it
    its noval game that every THING you will chose will effect your story at that moment OR later.

Graphic
    background are nicely designed, Characters too
    BUT what characters, its just the princess and fuyu XD
    i think devs fouces on those characters.
    to be honest i wanted to see the injered wolf girl when she came back with the warning or the ALPHA wolf fight

Sound
    the game have nice sound track, i enjoyed it and i download it to play it while i'am reading
    it have relaxing music
    but i really wanted more, i want to hear characters talking, at least in some points.

H-scene
    I can hardly say, this game is a hentai game xd only 2 Pictures for each chareter

General
    i think that this game looks like i'am reading book that i enjoy it and hearing nice music.
    i hope that devs make better game next game like make the story long and make consecoanses (lol) for each option you chose, ALSO if its passable to draw characters beside the main characters, and if there is some voice acting, it would be nice.

Rating 4/5
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Gomly1980

This is probably my favourite one of theirs.

Both girls have their own quirks but, amusingly, it's the least adorable girl that has the most adorable ending.

While it is a cute game and the 2 girls both have a happy ending there are a couple of really grim ones too. Pick the wrong choices and it can have deadly consequences for both girls.

It's well worth a read though if just to see 2 wolf girls attack a truck and hoover.