VN Ren'Py Completed Wolf Tails [v1.2] [Razzart Vissual]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
Wow, i just played this game and had the Fuyu ending, with pups and all... I was genuinly moved to tears by that last illustration. Cuteness overload. What a great story. Not alot of lewd though, but a great story indeed.

This developer deserves money.

Reactions: Namco15 and hyco2

monkey33

Aug 26, 2017
is the patch mentioned on the front page just for steam or do i need it for a download from here aswel? or did i miss something and this is just a patch and not the game

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
This is an example of how a VN should be. I'm not into furry, but that one got me, because the characters are just working. I even read most of the text without being annoyed. Good work. If you look for pr0n, you should look elsewhere, though. It is there, but late and not much.

Has anybody managed to get both girls? I only played the Fuyu-Road, ad feel it should not be possible, but...

madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
wow, just wow. absolutely amazing

Has anybody managed to get both girls? I only played the Fuyu-Road, ad feel it should not be possible, but...
i am wondering that as well, i played through both and it seems like you can only choose one or the other, but in the extras screen there's still two locked scenes. makes you wonder.

okichobi

Oct 9, 2017
Do we have a gallery post for this yet? I want to see what I might have missed in my playthrough.

tincann

Jul 18, 2017
is the patch mentioned on the front page just for steam or do i need it for a download from here aswel? or did i miss something and this is just a patch and not the game
If you read the patch notes, it says that the Patch, ‘hpatch.rpa’, goes into “Wolf Tails/game/” folder (make sure it’s in ‘game’ and not the main folder). Now if you unzip the file & check, you will notice, The Patch has ALREADY been added.

Reactions: Xer

deathcn

May 6, 2018
Look mom, I'm famous!
Jokes aside, this game is hella cute from what I can tell. Well worth the money.

Jimyc

May 17, 2017
Is this game better/different than the other games made by this developer? I've played several of their other games, at least the ones that are on Steam, and really disliked all of them, though not because they're VNs or anything like that. Just really didn't like the characters and story in the other ones.

Xer

Jun 21, 2017
If you read the patch notes, it says that the Patch, ‘hpatch.rpa’, goes into “Wolf Tails/game/” folder (make sure it’s in ‘game’ and not the main folder). Now if you unzip the file & check, you will notice, The Patch has ALREADY been added.
As they correctly pointed out, the zip I provided was already patched by me, so having a link to the patch will only confuse people. Maybe add a PREPATCHED somewhere to the dls?

@Jimyc: I haven't played anything by Razz besides this, so I can't compare to their other work. But I can tell you that Wolf Tails is a fairly short, but well written VN. Characters are cliché but likeable and their respective arcs are suprisingly deep. Give it a shot I'd say :)

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
(Moving far away from civilization, you hoped to live a life of solitude in a snowy cabin. Just as you begin to adapt to your peaceful new life, you discover an intruder; a wolf-girl)

so you must be TOTAL forever alone for finaly have something good happen?

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes