VN Ren'Py Completed Wolf Tails [v1.2] [Razzart Vissual]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Havoc W

Wolf of F95zone
Donor
Mar 19, 2018
i am confused about the "patch".
On First post there is a description about a patch but no download linked anywhere. Is it already included now, or did i miss something? :oops:
Its included in the DL. Meaning you don't have to patch it

YSlayer

May 9, 2018
I liked this game a lot. I did sort of get the feeling the female protag option was added in as sort of an afterthought. Nothing really breaks immersion but it just kind of felt like the main character is written as a guy in most cases when not specifically referring to something female about the main character. The writing was also a little frustrating with Fuyu's route where you feel like you make progress and then the next scene its as if you didn't just have that heart to heart conversation. They pull that like 4 times in an hour. Still, I enjoyed it quite a bit and all the characters were enjoyable even if I wanted to slap the main character a few times for not having better options to choose from.

Reason

Jul 8, 2017
Going by the creator's patreon, which expresses that most of the games they create are f/f, I'd think it'd be the opposite. I only played as a female so I can't say where things differ, but it seemed fine to me. -shrug- Fuyu was best, if pretty typical tsundere archetype.

drakemasta

May 8, 2018
is it just 1+1 endings or is there a 1+2 (or harem) ending?

so far i have found bad end 1 (at the end) and both girls ending kinda hoping there is a harem ending cause that would be cool

Nuffy

May 5, 2018
Seriously? There's no harem ending? There's so many places where the writing implies that there is!

Reactions: Namco15

Prodigy1189

Feb 4, 2018
decent vn, though i was a bit put off by the constant "what do i do" soliloquoys around every corner followed up by having no say in the matter and having the choice made for you.

Kalyadranoc

Nov 15, 2017
Seriously? There's no harem ending? There's so many places where the writing implies that there is!
I know right, this game has every ingredient to make a harem ending possible, and a good one at that, well, there's still one thing that gets in the way, i think it's on mirari's route, by the ending, she says that half-wolf people mate with only one person and forever, i'm guessing that the girls would not welcome the idea, not that we cant make a way around that ...

Lunas

Jun 4, 2018
Android port censored?

Also to comment on a harem ending not having one is counter to real wolf packs where the alpha has many mates...

Another issue that was bugging me mirai doesn't seem like a strong leader even if she wanted to be would she not just get challenged and killed or pushed out of the pack most likely by a male alternately she will forcefully be taken by a strong male... So escaping from the pack would probably be in her and the packs best interest.

AciDTriP

Apr 17, 2017
Ok, The story in this was above and beyond what I expected (Yes, I'm one of 'those' types of people who usually enjoy the story more) And considering the characters, I knew what was coming with the truck and vacuum and still chuckled.

Reactions: Cruger

Lunas

Jun 4, 2018
Would have enjoyed seeing mirai's pups not just fuyu also the female track is useless. The 3rd injured wolf girl that comes should have been Fuyu's brother or something to allow a female human to contribute genetically to the pack.

so far i have found bad end 1 (at the end) and both girls ending kinda hoping there is a harem ending cause that would be cool
There are a couple bad ends you can let them leave before injured girl arrives you find what's left in the spring time. And I think you can choose not to go after them for the confrontation.
But as far as ending with a wolf waifu it is one or the other never both despite them being handsy toward each other. Then mirai puts the nail in the coffin by stating half-wolf mate with 1 mate for life as a tradition.

Aug 27, 2018

Looks like your Harem ending will come true. The dev announce a while back that he is planning to make route where you can go for both girls. It's been awhile so you gonna have to wait for it. Harem ending = best ending :D . In the meantime I'll stick around till that happens.

Sebhero

Oct 1, 2017
is Razz dead or somthing? there were a 3some update for wolf tails and a hold new game they say will be done months ago

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes