VN Ren'Py Completed Wolf Tails [v1.2] [Razzart Vissual]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Darkmaster05

Jan 25, 2018
IF anyone is having problem with the android port being censored, then download the PC patch from the website of devs (razzart visuals) and after you install the apk and run the game _ exit it, now go to you internal storage where all Android, DCIM, music etc folders are, there you will see a folder called wolftails, extract the patch rar there and you are good to go.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Furry(not sure of this counts as that) is not one of my kinks but this was a great story. I chose a female protag and played both endings. I think I would probably choose Fuyu, even though the princess is probably considered the canon choice.

madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
Furry(not sure of this counts as that)
it doesn't, the girls in this are pretty much human girls (human legs, body, arms, and head) with a wolf tail, and wolf ears, and fangs and wolf like traits and mindset but sometimes leans more towards the human side, they're monster girls which is why the tag monster girls is used, and not the furry tag.

The name furry is as the name applies, fur, and the girls in this lack pretty much everything having to do with being a furry. furry is more animalistic in appearance, furry body, legs that more represent the animal they are, a head that represents the animal they are and so on, that stand up like a human, have a mind similar to that of a human but have animal like traits and mindset that sometime leans far more towards the animal side.

Feb 23, 2019
it doesn't, the girls in this are pretty much human girls (human legs, body, arms, and head) with a wolf tail, and wolf ears, and fangs and wolf like traits and mindset but sometimes leans more towards the human side, they're monster girls which is why the tag monster girls is used, and not the furry tag.

The name furry is as the name applies, fur, and the girls in this lack pretty much everything having to do with being a furry. furry is more animalistic in appearance, furry body, legs that more represent the animal they are, a head that represents the animal they are and so on, that stand up like a human, have a mind similar to that of a human but have animal like traits and mindset that sometime leans far more towards the animal side.
I really don't get why people think humans with animal parts are furrys

Jojo24

Feb 14, 2021
Any hope of updated links for Android? The 3 don't work anymore (either taken down or website is gone, in nopys case).

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
someone told me that even if you play as a female protag the game still treats you as a male? or was that patched out

Anonynal

Mar 1, 2021
someone told me that even if you play as a female protag the game still treats you as a male? or was that patched out
Tiny bits and pieces here and there in texts but still playable and understandable from the female perspective. Unless someone is bothered enough to make a patch for what is essentially a good game from a dead game studio, its not gonna fix itself.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Tiny bits and pieces here and there in texts but still playable and understandable from the female perspective. Unless someone is bothered enough to make a patch for what is essentially a good game from a dead game studio, its not gonna fix itself.
so like the odd misgender? or reference to imaginary body parts? like no real impact on the story or h content?

Anonynal

Mar 1, 2021
so like the odd misgender? or reference to imaginary body parts? like no real impact on the story or h content?
Its just the mistakes in text, no reference to imagnry body part or h content as far as I can remember. Though it has been at least 2 years since I last opened the game so idrk fs.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
ohh thats not a big deal, wolf yuri here i come!
is one of the endings a 3 way wedding?

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 6 Votes