VN Ren'Py Completed Wolf Tails [v1.2] [Razzart Vissual]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes
Aug 13, 2018
She has some "likes" in her twitter posted in jan this year, also she was innactive last year too, but not so long. And cowriter of her first game, Starlightvega, says, that she is fine.

If we are talking about that harem route, then you guys should know, almost all art was made by some naso4 guy, and he was kicked from patreon in jul 2018, she also was making LSTH game with his arts too. So it`s kinda strange. At first missing her artist, and shortly after she is droping her games.
so basically they wont make any more games?

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
The link is right in the OP and checking it would have been faster than writing two separate posts.
I clicked the link in the OP. It was dead.

======================

Actually, i sort of take that back - i clicked it and it told me how to install the patch, but didn't link to it - which is what my first post said.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I clicked the link in the OP. It was dead.

======================

Actually, i sort of take that back - i clicked it and it told me how to install the patch, but didn't link to it - which is what my first post said.
. That A) is very much alive B) has the link to the patch stuff literally on the fourth line of the post.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
. That A) is very much alive B) has the link to the patch stuff literally on the fourth line of the post.
Whatever. I know what i did and what i saw and that you are getting offensive.

Bye.

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes