VN Ren'Py Completed Wolf Tails [v1.2] [Razzart Vissual]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

animegeek240

Apr 3, 2018
Fairly sure Razz has either died/gotten into trouble, or has just gone silent for months. Love this work though. Seen too many "updates" and creators just disappear off the face of the world though for extremely good product/stories.

Lunas

Jun 4, 2018
Fairly sure Razz has either died/gotten into trouble, or has just gone silent for months. Love this work though. Seen too many "updates" and creators just disappear off the face of the world though for extremely good product/stories.
Yeah they promised a 3rd route involving harem and the 2 wolf girls leaving the pack with the human.

animegeek240

Apr 3, 2018
Yeah they promised a 3rd route involving harem and the 2 wolf girls leaving the pack with the human.
Yeah but no news for MONTHS seems to be a good indication something bad happened. Sadly I don't think we will see the 3rd route.

Lunas

Jun 4, 2018
Yeah but no news for MONTHS seems to be a good indication something bad happened. Sadly I don't think we will see the 3rd route.
Biggest issue is there has been nothing new on anything... New game or this game last posts were in Aug.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
great game loved the story just wish there a was a 3rd route a harem ending sound like a great way to end the game hope it will be added in the future (y)

animegeek240

Apr 3, 2018
great game loved the story just wish there a was a 3rd route a harem ending sound like a great way to end the game hope it will be added in the future (y)
The creator of Wolf Tails originally planned to make a harem route. But the problem is, he disappeared off the face of the earth. His website is still up. So either he is just not doing anything or he is working on stuff and just being silent.

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch

gropergranny

Mar 18, 2019
Idk why this game didn't get much attention but ill say this was one of the best games ive played out here..
The story is well written. No loop holes. No grammatical mistakes. Made perfect sense all the way.
Both the routes were awesome and had different things to offer. Loved both the endings.
Not to forget that u can play as a male or female protagonist, and it does changing the endings up a bit.. :D
Ya maybe the devs have gone underground or something but i would like to thank them none the less.. :love::D

Last edited:

Lunas

Jun 4, 2018
does anyone know what happened to razz?
Still radio silent. I kind of wish the female route could some how end with you having puppies. Like there being a tradition where procreation and life mates are two separate things so you could get with Faye or mirai or both as a female and still contribute to the population. Also I would have liked to see mirai's puppies too.

Aug 13, 2018
Still radio silent. I kind of wish the female route could some how end with you having puppies. Like there being a tradition where procreation and life mates are two separate things so you could get with Faye or mirai or both as a female and still contribute to the population. Also I would have liked to see mirai's puppies too.
do you know by any chance his real name? because if you do it will help me find out more about what happened to him
the worst case is him being dead lol

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
Its really worrying, that Razz so suddenly went silent since oct2018. No any activities on any site.
I desperately hope im wrong here, but most likely something really bad happened.

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
BTW i've looked on her kikstarter and found, that she had some bad issues with material goods for backers of Starlight Vega, even had to refund. And judging by her words this all ordeal hit her hard. Dont know though is that relevant to this absence.

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes