VN Ren'Py Completed Wolf Tails [v1.2] [Razzart Vissual]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

six-

Jan 20, 2018
Remember to check out her other games if you liked this.
This one was great but my favorite is still Starlight Vega, which I even kickstarted.

As for harem ending I suspect there isn't one, Still one CG I haven't managed to find.

Reactions: PasrahMiaw

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Okay, both paths done and they are both pretty good.

Fuyu still has the most adorable end but they both end really well and it's nice to see a happily ever after.

During my first play through I got a third ending where you never hear from the girls again and after playing through the 2 actual endings it's easy to put 2 and 2 together to figure out why you don't see them again and that is pretty dark. It did make me glad the 2 girls had happy endings though.

Xer

Jun 21, 2017
Okay, both paths done and they are both pretty good.

Fuyu still has the most adorable end but they both end really well and it's nice to see a happily ever after.

During my first play through I got a third ending where you never hear from the girls again and after playing through the 2 actual endings it's easy to put 2 and 2 together to figure out why you don't see them again and that is pretty dark. It did make me glad the 2 girls had happy endings though.
Agreed, Fuyu's ending is the cutest of them. Also, there's a 4th ending where you find them frozen to death, which is quite the shocker.

punx

May 27, 2017
Very nice! I played thru 1 path in a single sitting, and I'm not even a big fan of these kinda VNs

Aisteru

Oct 30, 2016
Looks like a great game. The light novel World Teacher has given me a love of wolf girls. I can't wait to try it out.

Reactions: Namco15

Maddick

Jul 21, 2017
Cute. Very cute. The kind of cute story you get in animes. But asking 10€ on Steam for it is not so cute. The story is neither special, nor long, it has maybe a dozen different puctures for dialogs, background and scenes all together. So who ever is asking so much money for that kind of "game" should be a bit ashamed of himself. I dont even know what vusial novels are doing in the Stream shop in the first place.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018

Just wow. Although relatively short- that was a beautiful and touching story. Got ya right in the feels.
Having only played the male MC and getting both of the good endings- as many people have said repeatedly, Fuyu's ending was absolutely adorable!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mirari's ending was good to though, but kinda predictable- it was much more satisfying to break down Fuyu's tough exterior and see her become more emotional as the game progressed (even though she tried to fight it every step of the way).

Excellent game!

elvenroot

Jul 31, 2017
ok, so i played it as a male protagonist and have 2 more slots in Extra that are unlocked... does this mean these are for when you play as a female protagonist?

and prefer Fuyu's route as well...

madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
ok, so i played it as a male protagonist and have 2 more slots in Extra that are unlocked... does this mean these are for when you play as a female protagonist?

and prefer Fuyu's route as well...
female route would be my guess as well.

i immediately tried for Fuyu as soon as i seen her. and her route was definitely worth it.

Mar 31, 2018
Holy moly, I thought that those sites that provides insta links are legends only XD

soundclub

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
i am confused about the "patch".
On First post there is a description about a patch but no download linked anywhere. Is it already included now, or did i miss something? :oops:

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes