Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
library_600x900_2x_5.jpg
Overview:
Figurative tail tucked between his legs, the protagonist abandoned the city for his hometown, his dreams broken. Luckily, he was comforted by four girls from childhood… but while it’s good to see them – and live with them! – something’s weird. The girls have actual tails, and furry ears like spirit animals. Create a harem with these four youkai-like girls in a slow-life ADV game with fast-and-intense erotica!

Title: Kemomimi Harem Vacation ~Inaka de Nonbiri Mofumofu Kemonomimi Shoujo-tachi to Kozukuri Zanmai~
Original Title: けもみみハーレム化け~しょん ~田舎でのんびりもふもふ獣耳少女たちと子作り三昧
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Year: Japan 2016-07-29, English 2018-03-26
Developer/Publisher: Norn & Zoo Corporation
VNDB:
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Censorship: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final 1.4.6
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0005.png Screenshot_2017-11-21_18.06.39.jpg

Last edited:

Souleater

F95 Museum Director
Uploader
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
damn you twistty here i went through the pain of slow downloads and you upload it just when im done downloading....

Reactions: Twistty

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Norn Games LUL
I'm ALWAYS welcoming translations for japanese games but games like this is soooooo boring. It's like 10 minutes of mindless sex with cute girl! YES we like stuff like that dont get me wrong but we COULD use that time they used to translate a better game Ehh? ehh?! Ohh well gonna play with my genital for 10 minutes because thats how long the "story" is ;3 Thanks for uploading.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
View attachment 42812

Overview:

Figurative tail tucked between his legs, the protagonist
abandoned the city for his hometown, his dreams broken.
Luckily, he was comforted by four girls from childhood…
but while it’s good to see them – and live with them! – something’s weird.
The girls have actual tails, and furry ears like spirit animals.

Create a harem with these four youkai-like girls
in a slow-life ADV game with fast-and-intense erotica!​

Title: Kemomimi Harem Vacation ~Inaka de Nonbiri Mofumofu Kemonomimi Shoujo-tachi to Kozukuri Zanmai~
Original title
: けもみみハーレム化け~しょん ~田舎でのんびりもふもふ獣耳少女たちと子作り三昧
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Year: Japan 2016-07-29, English 2017-11-16
Developer/Publisher: Norn & Zoo Corporation
VNDB:
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Censorship: No / Mosaics
Version: Final
Genre:

Installation:

Download:
- - -

Please leave a LIKE - if you read or downloaded something you enjoyed or appreciated!

View attachment 42813 View attachment 42814 View attachment 42815 View attachment 42852
What's the difference between this one?

Also, shouldn't the Censorship say YES?

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
The one linked by you is the "All age" version posted by KOR. This one is the latest version released, with more scenes (as the developer said) and the +18 scenes that aren't within the original one!

Even though, I was thinking.. that maybe it was better to post everything within the other thread already opened? Without creating a new one? My thought, eh XD

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
That is an old busted up Steam all ages version.
They cut out so much content - that it tanked!
A different translation was released (this one) by a new developer - that added all the content back that was originally on the DLsite.
(Both story wise and H scenes)

Q - Also, shouldn't the Censorship say YES?
A - Mosaics are a form of censorship - but in reference to Japanese VN's it is following their laws. Censorship is this regards means content was edited or not included from the original release. So in this case No - is correct!

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
The one linked by you is the "All age" version posted by KOR. This one is the latest version released, with more scenes (as the developer said) and the +18 scenes that aren't within the original one!

Even though, I was thinking.. that maybe it was better to post everything within the other thread already opened? Without creating a new one? My thought, eh XD
This is the Mofu Mofu Edition - and a lot different - see my post above.
Someone might want the other version -(for some reason)?
Thought that there was significant difference to make a new post.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
This is the Mofu Mofu Edition - and a lot different - see my post above.
Someone might want the other version -(for some reason)?
Thought that there was significant difference to make a new post.
Nono, I know that! That this is a different version compared to the other one! I was just asking, since when I did the thread for Eiyuu Senki released by JAST, Bloo suddenly contacted me by telling me that was no need to open another thread and I could've easily modified the other one!

This is the reason why I wanted to tell something about it xD

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016

Nice! Would you please put this info in the op to avoid future confusion? Thanks!

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Nono, I know that! That this is a different version compared to the other one! I was just asking, since when I did the thread for Eiyuu Senki released by JAST, Bloo suddenly contacted me by telling me that was no need to open another thread and I could've easily modified the other one!

This is the reason why I wanted to tell something about it XD
I personally feel that you did the right thing there - the old one that was sent to the delete bin - was an out of date busted up fan made version. You posted a professionally made (and finished) JAST version.
Many would agree with you.:)

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Nice! Would you please put this info in the op to avoid future confusion? Thanks!
I included a VNDB link and listed it as the "Mofu Mofu Edition"?
Should be enough info for most people :eek:penedeyewink:

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
PRAISE SIGMAR! only a slaanesh evil plan could put on steam A NUKIGE WITH NO H-SCENE, such chaos abomination!

btw sigmar totaly approve see fetish sex with furry girls, is not chaos stuff.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I can verify the Torrent is the correct Mofu Mofu Edition with the patch.
Cherry Kiss Games re-made it with the Ren'Py engine and the 18+ plus patch is the patch.rpa file in the game folder.
The original version is made with the KiriKiri engine. It is a markup C++ engine that is similar to html and java that resembles Ren'Py.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote