Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Still have the 1.0 version from long ago and I'm able to still skip through everything, if I can figure out how to keep that skipping function in the new version somehow then I can see just where the differences are, but otherwise I can just replay and compare it. That said, I forgot just how long/how little choices there are in the game, it really is 'just' the date between one of the 4 (not counting the final "who to cum inside" because even then you just end up doing it in everyone afterwards, at least in other harem endings it's fun to choose yourself who goes next). I'm hoping the new content actually adds stuff (I still hope there's an ending other than all of them just lying together), but will try to report back after I go through this again.

*also, would recommend muting VN like this when skipping... hearing the music/voices of the girls all jumble into each other at high speed is... not great.

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
I'm curious.
I've seen this, and the non-Mofu Mofu edition, but...
I'm so confused cause I don't know what the fucking difference is...!
Please. Someone help me.

savagesix

Jan 30, 2019
I'm curious.
I've seen this, and the non-Mofu Mofu edition, but...
I'm so confused cause I don't know what the fucking difference is...!
Please. Someone help me.
a good six months late I guess but the big difference is that the 'non-Mofu Mofu' edition is an all-ages version with no sex scenes, as released on Steam. You want this one.

Dec 12, 2021
Saw the Urination tag so I gotta ask...

How much piss is actually in this game? I can endure a little, and especially optional ones, but if there is a lotta piss I just can't take that much.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Saw the Urination tag so I gotta ask...

How much piss is actually in this game? I can endure a little, and especially optional ones, but if there is a lotta piss I just can't take that much.
Its been a few years since I played this but I really don't remember any so it must be very low on the content.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WildRomanceMofuMofuEdition-1.4.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote