Wolf98

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
So am I missing a galley mode? Or is this the only one from the dev that doesn't?

Akuma-Heika

Feb 14, 2018
Gofile is the only working link, I wanted to say thank you for uploading it. Based on the time of the upload, it was done due to the rest of the links being dead.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Gofile is the only working link, I wanted to say thank you for uploading it. Based on the time of the upload, it was done due to the rest of the links being dead.
It should be fixed soon.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Updated the game to v1.4.6
Cheers

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Thanks. Is there a changelog relevant to this update? What's the difference from older versions?

Thanks again.
Changelog: .....
Its on the page where the game downloads are posted :rolleyes:

JoJoTheJo

Feb 4, 2018
Changelog: .....
Its on the page where the game downloads are posted :rolleyes:
Yes, but this thread has been around since 2017, and the changelog doesn't contain any hint as to what version it refers to. That's why in my post I asked specifically about the changelog of this version. Well, since you uploaded it I assume from your answer the changelog in the OP refers to v1.4.6.

Thanks,

Reactions: Twistty

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yes, but this thread has been around since 2017, and the changelog doesn't contain any hint as to what version it refers to. That's why in my post I asked specifically about the changelog of this version. Well, since you uploaded it I assume from your answer the changelog in the OP refers to v1.4.6.

Thanks,
The change log was there when I downloaded the new version about 30 min after it came out.

See the version #
Version: Final 1.4.6

See what the change log says.

An updated and expanded version of the game.
New features include changing screen resolution to 16:9, adding sprite animations and overhauling the UI.
The game also includes some additional never before seen in English content.

• Love
Reactions: Twistty and lab637

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Do we know what said new english content is? I remember being extremely disappointed when I played the game because half the dialogue would hint at impregnation stuff (which is not unusual for Norn works by any means), and the game just ends. No preg scenes, not even an epilogue "and they had kids together" ending, just felt like a waste to have it brought up so much.

buddyman4925

Jan 31, 2018
True, I do remember there being something hinted as Sumire saying, God said that if we were to have kids, they'd come out human. Plus, it seems like a really fleshed out game with no plotholes, as I also checked the CG on Hitomi. I don't think there should be anything left to actually update, but then again, who knows.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
ive played this before what does the new edition part add ?
I don't know which version we had on this site before this update came out so if it was the English version then this new updates as per the change log has new content that was never in the English version.

(((1.4.6
New features include changing screen resolution to 16:9, adding sprite animations and overhauling the UI.
The game also includes some additional never before seen in English content. )))

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch

JoJoTheJo

Feb 4, 2018
The change log was there when I downloaded the new version about 30 min after it came out.

See the version #
Version: Final 1.4.6

See what the change log says.

The game also includes some additional never before seen in English content.
The "1.4.6" in the beginning of the changelog was added after I asked my question. At first it just said "An updated and expanded..." without any reference to which version it refers to. That's why in my OP I specifically asked about a changelog for this particular and newest update to the thread.

Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
The "1.4.6" in the beginning of the changelog was added after I asked my question. At first it just said "An updated and expanded..." without any reference to which version it refers to. That's why in my OP I specifically asked about a changelog for this particular and newest update to the thread.
You are correct - I added that after reading your comments.
Bad Beaver.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote