Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
I can verify the Torrent is the correct Mofu Mofu Edition with the patch.
Cherry Kiss Games re-made it with the Ren'Py engine and the 18+ plus patch is the patch.rpa file in the game folder.
The original version is made with the KiriKiri engine. It is a markup C++ engine that is similar to html and java that resembles Ren'Py.
They are all the same - Downloaded the torrent - Zipped and Uploaded them myself :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: muttdoggy

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Is there like a guide for this game anywhere?
Since there's only one ending - Harem and Unavoidable - pretty sure that you don't need a guide. It's a "Kinetic novel" but with H-scenes (since those only few choices that are within the game, doesn't change that much. Only with whom you'll have sex that moment) xD

Wolf@Heart

Jul 24, 2017
Since there's only one ending - Harem and Unavoidable - pretty sure that you don't need a guide. It's a "Kinetic novel" but with H-scenes (since those only few choices that are within the game, doesn't change that much. Only with whom you'll have sex that moment) XD
just save when a choice come, look like good ending come for sure, actualy look like the only ending is harem ending, maybe you can only lost some scene.

thanks you two, I didn't know if it had multiple endings or one, so thank you for the information. ^_^

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
only one ending like most kinetic novels there's no multi endings only one if not 2 ending

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
after finish this game i can confirm, HOW WTF THIS GAME COME OUT TO STEAM?

all is based for let the MC fuck the girls, the story is focus only for this.

the steam version is like some FPS like COD, BT and CSGO with no gun, you fight only with fist.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
No options in this visual novel, no routes, no multiple endings, no replay value, can't just choose a girl you like all of them are dumped on you like it or not.

The options you have:
-Read text or not read.
-Click or not click.
-Close game or not close game.
-Save or not save.

Game is like: Now eat this harem and like it!
:tf:

Kazami

NTR BEST GENRE
Donor
May 26, 2017
Can someone upload the android port?
Not gonna download this type of game in my pc

Gordar

Jul 27, 2017
Q - Also, shouldn't the Censorship say YES?
A - Mosaics are a form of censorship - but in reference to Japanese VN's it is following their laws. Censorship is this regards means content was edited or not included from the original release. So in this case No - is correct!
But isn't that confusing to those people who prefer the officially translated, fully uncensored stuff? (stuff translated by JAST USA and Mangagamer, for instance?)

I think we are all aware (I hope so, at least) that Japan has rather strict laws concerning the depiction of genitals. From a western point of view, all of it is censoring.

Also, if content is removed, it is usually all of the adult content, which makes it fall in the all ages category, like KOR's version, in which case a censoring tag would not be needed at all (or one could say all ages version). Then again, I'm not an expert on the matter, so it could be possible to have games of which some content was removed and still retained it's mosaics.

Anyway, thanks for the link. :)

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
I hear ya

But isn't that confusing to those people who prefer the officially translated, fully uncensored stuff? (stuff translated by JAST USA and Mangagamer, for instance?)
Then it is considered the "Decensored Version" - Chrono Clock as one example.

Also, if content is removed, it is usually all of the adult content
Nope - not always - it varies.

Hgamer

Oct 2, 2017
Is there a way to find the update 1.2? or the game full updated to 1.2? Thank you.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There are 2 things that would make this VN better.
1. Uncensor the sex.
2. Seeing them pregnant at the end.

Malikythe

Dec 24, 2017
There are 2 things that would make this VN better.
1. Uncensor the sex.
2. Seeing them pregnant at the end.
#1 is basically never going to happen. Japanese games include the censorship required in Japan, and most devs won't risk making an uncensored version since they have no control over whether that version makes it to Japanese players.

I definitely agree with #2 though, the latter half of this KN is all about knocking up the harem and then it abruptly ends with a scene of the protagonist creampieing all the heroines with the explicit goal of impregnation, but we never see the results. Kind of a disappointment for someone like me who only found this title by searching for pregnancy-tagged games. :(

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote