Seeking Games with prison setting

dotscom

Feb 18, 2019
Looking for any games where you play as a prisoner inside a jail. 'Content' could be prisoners taking advantage of you and whatnot. Preferably with that premise as the main setting throughout the game. Thanks!

VidyaNoz

Apr 7, 2021
I know eventually this will be recommended but it's not exactly what you're looking for.
Karryn's Prison

You play as the warden of the prison and can fall to corruption and become the plaything of your prisoners, from what I gather. I see it recommended all the time but still haven't tried it.

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
Another Person Asked the same thing so I just Copy My answer from there Here

Ok i got a few that could Intrest you
the first 2 are not games were you are imprisoned but are the ward in a prison getting corrupted by the Prisoners. Those also are both games that will fullfill your point of Main setting Prison you prob like them alot
1. Karryns Prison
2. (steam Site as it gets translated and published right now by Kagura Games) Here is the version on F95 its called diffrently and i belive its only translated to Spanish

And then there are Games were you can get Imprisoned
1. Dark elf ( here its part of the gameplay depending on what you do your a mercenary and if you fuck up you get punished etc etc.)
2. Bitch Raider (the last of the 3 chapters plays completle in prisoned. Your a well known thief ... so here you really commit the crime)
3. Prison Girl (name says it all but its not that immersive and bugged)
4. Captured by Dark Elfs (its Male MC so yeah)
6. Rhodes fortress

thats just a few its hard to you know, define games directly using the sceneario you wrote but there are alot of games that have content similar or like that for example most ONEONE1 Games have stuff like that like Killing Time, The Heiress, Ideology in friction you should find stuff similar everywere in these kinda games Also like Princess Never lose, Tina Swordsman of the Scarlet Prison, the Taimain Yukikaze games, Wifes quest etc. the list goes on but generally you will find stuff like this in Japanese Corruption games. But yeah you can use this list as a little help to guide you to games that will intrest you

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Thank, I was not aware about all these games with prison as setting.

Thank you for sharing, I hope they are decent quality too