Seeking Games with tamer body proportions

Jun 4, 2019
I find boobs are the worst offenders. When I ask for recs and say I prefer normal sized boobs it seems what most people understand as 'normal' is 'big' for me, and what they see as 'big' is just grotesquely huge for me.

So today I brought some examples of the kind of body types that work for me.

In 2D games, characters like the half goblin girl from Sanguine Rose, the blue haired guard from The Imperial Gatekeeper, the protagonist of Detective Girl of the Steam City, most girls from Virgin Invader (not in the sparse CG but in the animated art funnily), the antagonist of Soldier's Life, most girls from Eiyuu Senki, etc. Those are some of my favorite games and some of them include some big boobed girls but as long as I can ignore them I'm fine.

In 3D games, girls like the ones from No More Secrets, Alexandra, Lexi, Triangle, etc.

They can be teen-looking but not too loli pls (not something like this for example, but something like Detective Girl of the Steam City is lovely on the other hand). Also flat/small/normal breasted adults are great too ofc. Can be petite, big thighs, tall, short, tomboy, whatever.

Can be any genre.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
  • Witch Act
  • Vampire Notes
  • The Headmaster
  • The Assistant
  • The Arson Betrayal
  • Stormside
  • Shining Song Starnova