• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Seeking Games with tentacles

Jan 29, 2018
Any of the Acerola games have plenty of tentacles and slime sex scenes, few of them can be found on here
you can also use the Tags in the search engine, Tags : Tentacles

Tentacle-san

Jan 12, 2018
Alright, Lv69 Groper here. If you're like me and think the tag system is unreliable in serving 'accurate' content, I'll guide you through my stash of *wriggly* *wiggly* *squishy* *squishy* All these are in english or have an english patch.

I'll simply name the games, no links, no images. I'll give a brief desc of them, an approximate 'tentacle content' score or percentage and send you on your way. Some of these have loli content, but I'm a tentacle, I do not judge on race, ethnicity, religion or age. *wriggly wink wonk* Though I prefer females for breeding purposes.

Most of the games I consider having high amounts of tentacle content:

Rain's Rave: Got the works, tentacle, slime, plant a bit of girl on girl action too. - I'll put the tentacle score at about 50% could be higher, I'm just eyeballing it. Metaphorically... I don't actually have an eye.

GANBARE! Tentacle: Its in the name, a ~100% tentacle game. You get to play as a fellow tentacle in this arcade-style bullet shooterish game, dodging projectiles and poking heroines in all the right places until the collapse an you can do as you wish. Animated.

She ill server: You play as a *girl* that shoots out a seemingly endless supply of slime that transform into various allies (who may turn on you, if you get turned on first) to send down each lane against your rather cute foes. A great h-game overall, even has a VERY custom animation dungeon at the end. Tentacle score of about 25% but this comprises of a different tentacle animation, yes, ANIMATION for every girl. The full scale pixel animation quality is top notch.

Ichigochan Tentacle: This one is 100% loli as it is 100% tentacle. Its got a fair amount of animated scenes, plus the setting is in a tentacle lair with *wrigglies* everywhere.
An additional note: Games by the same developer "One person on-line" nearly always feature this one zone of only tentacles. If you lose to a tentacle, you get brought to the main nursery area of this zones. My recommendation, HEAD THERE ASAP.

Anzu Labyrinth: 100% loli as it is 100% tentacle. By the same creator. Good tentacle content. This *wriggly* one assures you.

Interspecies Sex Labyrinth & the Lewd Busty Witch ~Until Patchouli Becomes a Seedbed~: Long name, as with direct name translations from Japanese. I'd wager this is about 60% tentacle, a bit of slime, with a tiny bit of orc. You wander around this lovely tentacle lair as one of the touhou characters while getting yourself into very compromising situations. Art on this game is great!

Latex Dungeon: This is all about tentacles, futa, bodymodifications, corruption. There is a remake in the works but if this purple brew is your cup of tea, gulp it down as it cums. Art is fairly good, the remake one has even better. I give this a tentacle score of 40-60%

Bitch Exorcist Rio series: These series of games revolve heavily about tentacles, however the focus on tentacles drops off the further into the series you get.
BER1 seems to be 95% tentacle
BER2 seems to be 80% tentacle
BER3 is where it drops off quite heavily. 40-50% The plot now revolves more about a bunch of tribal people.
BER4 Unsure on the %, cannot remember clearly off the tip of tentacle, prostitution and BDSM play is in it, tentacle still holds a chunk.
BER5 I'll put it at 50-60% Though at this point my memory is spotty. A bit of beach play, one scene involving two girls with a tentacle beast... some tentacle action here and there. Town is pretty large and a bit unforgiving. I recommend a save. Heck, I recommend a save for the last three.
BER1-BER2 are very enjoyable as a game. Do play them.

Xenotake: Has ANIMATIONS! No, no just animations... ANIMATIONS, y'know, the one in caps. All non-kidding aside, this game is about 35% tentacles HOWEVER. The tentacle content is fully animated and voiced, not just one scene or whatever. The creator on this game put a lot of care into this work and it shows. Trust this *wriggly* You won't regret this one. You won't want to miss this one.

All the Tsukinomizu Project games!
The creator of these games cater to the following genres very well.
Tentacles, Lesbian, a bit of loli, monstergirl, some pregnancy/birth, corruption.

Ones I recommend are:
Lily Knight Saga: 100% Tentacle/Slime/Lesbian.
Lilim Union: Note, the translation of this game is 80% complete and will not be completed in the foreseeable future as the translator may have moved on but not officially killed off the project or given it to someone else. 100% Tentacle/Slime/Lesbian.
Naedoko Demon's Ground: Of all of their games, this one *wriggles* me up the most. Main character is a loli, but the tentacle, no, general content is TOP TIER. I can't accurately gauge the power level of this one, it has tentacle, monsters, monstergirls, futa, lesbian, exhibitionism, birth... yada yada. Its a cornucopia of all the good stuff.
Note: There is a hentai OVA made based on this game. Its 15 minutes of tentacles. - July 2019

A Song of Elfpai and Tentacles I & II
: 95% and 75% tentacle score respectively. An set of adventure games where you escape from a cave or forest while avoiding tentacles (*gasp* how could you) and fetching items to clear the way forwards. (Or just charge through and have sex along the way with all the tentacles without giving a damn about the pure route) Ignore the yellow brick road. We have tentacle pits on this side.

Heroine Hunting: 80-90% Tentacle. Pixel animated, lusty CG, a name that speaks for itself, what else do you need?

Rise Senki Sinamonika: To be honest, I haven't got around to playing this one yet, I've played others by this creator and in the same series. I'm evaluating this completely by experience. I know its cheating, but fuck you. My tentacle senses are tingling with this one. Greater than 40% I'd evaluate, and knowing me, I'd probably be right ;)
Additionally, this game is part of the "battle-fuck series" where scenes cut in intermittently during a fight. Pretty sweet. I'm going to play this one immediately after I finish writing all this.

Sakurako Matrix RPG: It's been a long while since I played this, but tentacle content is definitely there. (One look at that start menu and you'll see what I mean) 80% tentacle score. The game is rather intricate, since there is an active in-game clock that ticks forwards to the supposed end of the world. If you don't make it, you respawn at the start of the story with everything carried over. I wouldn't call it a roguelike game, but more of a incremental RPG.

Marunomi: This game has loli content. You play as an ever-growing tentacle beast (think The THING but as a giant worm) and you have to capture a bunch of girls that have entered a building complex sent to another dimension. This is an arena which you're the hunter and the girls are your prey. As you progress through the story, you'll get to choose which upgrades you want, get longer, stronger attacks, faster etc. All scenes are tentacle so 100% tentacle score. The story is a bit fantastical, but is pretty decent. Battles are turn based, each girl have different strengths and weaknesses. Gotta know your prey well.

Magical Girl Kureha Twist: This one is a slave training sim. It's fully voiced and animated, pretty good to watch. Oh yeah, 100% tentacle score. You utilise tentacles to poke and prod the girl.

Notable mentions in the high category:
Tentacle Locker: 100% tentacle. An extremely short game with variations of only one scene. Has really cute art and sound effects are quite good for said one scene. Suitable for a quickie.
Tentacles Thrive: A decent amount of tentacle animations for an unfinished game. As it is in the name, 100% tentacle.

Well these are the big ones that I think about every night, I assure you these aren't those "let's put a tentacle tag on it because I swear I saw a glimpse of a tentacle" bait.

*wriggly* *wiggly* out.

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
Degrees of Lewdity does have a decent amount of tentacle content and battles against tentacles even have their own battle system.
They're more about living clothes and they're pretty short but The Tentacularly Adorned Royal Knightess and The Tentacularly Adorned Priestess have tentacles in them.
Throb Greatest Inventions does have a tentacle and slime scene if I remember right but it's more focused on having wide variety of crazy situations than having tentacle scenes.

Also since I'm looking through the games in Tentacle-san's list might as well include links for them so other don't need to search for them as much.
Rain's Rave:
GANBARE! Tentacle:
She ill server:
:
:
:
Latex Dungeon:
Bitch Exorcist Rio series:
Xenotake:

All the games!
Lily Knight Saga:
:
:

A Song of Elfpai and Tentacles I & II:
Heroine Hunting:
Rise Senki Sinamonika:
Sakurako Matrix RPG:
:
Magical Girl Kureha Twist:
:
:

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
Tried out some of these
Rain's Rave starts off very nicely and seems like it'll be great game, definitely will play more of at some point.

Ichigochan Labyrinth seems nice, first sex scene happening sort of during combat with you occasionally getting to pick an option to do nothing was neat since it made it feel like you still sort of had agency over the character instead of it being a linear scene you have no impact on though seems like after that there's a clearer separation between combat and h-scenes.

LAB -Still Alive- is a simple metroidvania and does have plenty of slime, tentacle and vore animations and not having really any text makes it basically universally playable which is neat but that combined with it not really mattering at all if you have any sex or not makes it somewhat less interesting than it could otherwise be, ie. see new enemy > get fucked to see what the animation is like > just continue playing as if nothing happened aside from losing some health.

GANBARE! Tentacle I beat since it was so short, it had an amusing story, nice h-animations and easy enough shmup gameplay that it wasn't annoying despite not really liking shmups.

Also since I've already played them might as well mention that Marunomi is awesome, Naedoko seemed nice but didn't like how the births were done in a very unimmersive way, Tentacle Locker is simple but fun for a bit, Tentacles Thrive is impressive but playing it was kind of annoying due to how the UI works.

Last edited:
Reactions: SphereOfIce

biddady

Nov 25, 2021
Alright, Lv69 Groper here. If you're like me and think the tag system is unreliable in serving 'accurate' content, I'll guide you through my stash of *wriggly* *wiggly* *squishy* *squishy* All these are in english or have an english patch.

I'll simply name the games, no links, no images. I'll give a brief desc of them, an approximate 'tentacle content' score or percentage and send you on your way. Some of these have loli content, but I'm a tentacle, I do not judge on race, ethnicity, religion or age. *wriggly wink wonk* Though I prefer females for breeding purposes.

Rain's Rave: Got the works, tentacle, slime, plant a bit of girl on girl action too. - I'll put the tentacle score at about 50% could be higher, I'm just eyeballing it. Metaphorically... I don't actually have an eye.

GANBARE! Tentacle: Its in the name, a ~100% tentacle game. You get to play as a fellow tentacle in this arcade-style bullet shooterish game, dodging projectiles and poking heroines in all the right places until the collapse an you can do as you wish. Animated.

She ill server: You play as a *girl* that shoots out a seemingly endless supply of slime that transform into various allies (who may turn on you, if you get turned on first) to send down each lane against your rather cute foes. A great h-game overall, even has a VERY custom animation dungeon at the end. Tentacle score of about 25% but this comprises of a different tentacle animation, yes, ANIMATION for every girl. The full scale pixel animation quality is top notch.

Ichigochan Tentacle: This one is 100% loli as it is 100% tentacle. Its got a fair amount of animated scenes, plus the setting is in a tentacle lair with *wrigglies* everywhere.
An additional note: Games by the same developer "One person on-line" nearly always feature this one zone of only tentacles. If you lose to a tentacle, you get brought to the main nursery area of this zones. My recommendation, HEAD THERE ASAP.

Anzu Labyrinth: 100% loli as it is 100% tentacle. By the same creator. Good tentacle content. This *wriggly* one assures you.

Interspecies Sex Labyrinth & the Lewd Busty Witch ~Until Patchouli Becomes a Seedbed~: Long name, as with direct name translations from Japanese. I'd wager this is about 60% tentacle, a bit of slime, with a tiny bit of orc. You wander around this lovely tentacle lair as one of the touhou characters while getting yourself into very compromising situations. Art on this game is great!

Latex Dungeon: This is all about tentacles, futa, bodymodifications, corruption. There is a remake in the works but if this purple brew is your cup of tea, gulp it down as it cums. Art is fairly good, the remake one has even better. I give this a tentacle score of 40-60%

Bitch Exorcist Rio series: These series of games revolve heavily about tentacles, however the focus on tentacles drops off the further into the series you get.
BER3 is where it drops off quite heavily. 40-50% The plot now revolves more about a bunch of tribal people.
BER4 Unsure on the %, cannot remember clearly off the tip of tentacle, prostitution and BDSM play is in it, tentacle still holds a chunk.
BER5 I'll put it at 50-60% Though at this point my memory is spotty. A bit of beach play, one scene involving two girls with a tentacle beast... some tentacle action here and there. Town is pretty large and a bit unforgiving. I recommend a save. Heck, I recommend a save for the last three.

Xenotake: Has ANIMATIONS! No, no just animations... ANIMATIONS, y'know, the one in caps. All non-kidding aside, this game is about 35% tentacles HOWEVER. The tentacle content is fully animated and voiced, not just one scene or whatever. The creator on this game put a lot of care into this work and it shows. Trust this *wriggly* You won't regret this one. You won't want to miss this one.

Tentacles, Lesbian, a bit of loli, monstergirl, some pregnancy/birth, corruption.

Ones I recommend are:
Lilim Union: Note, the translation of this game is 80% complete and will not be completed in the foreseeable future as the translator may have moved on but not officially killed off the project or given it to someone else. 100% Tentacle/Slime/Lesbian.
Naedoko Demon's Ground: Of all of their games, this one *wriggles* me up the most. Main character is a loli, but the tentacle, no, general content is TOP TIER. I can't accurately gauge the power level of this one, it has tentacle, monsters, monstergirls, futa, lesbian, exhibitionism, birth... yada yada. Its a cornucopia of all the good stuff.
Note: There is a hentai OVA made based on this game. Its 15 minutes of tentacles. - July 2019

: 95% and 75% tentacle score respectively. An set of adventure games where you escape from a cave or forest while avoiding tentacles (*gasp* how could you) and fetching items to clear the way forwards. (Or just charge through and have sex along the way with all the tentacles without giving a damn about the pure route) Ignore the yellow brick road. We have tentacle pits on this side.

Heroine Hunting: 80-90% Tentacle. Pixel animated, lusty CG, a name that speaks for itself, what else do you need?

Rise Senki Sinamonika: To be honest, I haven't got around to playing this one yet, I've played others by this creator and in the same series. I'm evaluating this completely by experience. I know its cheating, but fuck you. My tentacle senses are tingling with this one. Greater than 40% I'd evaluate, and knowing me, I'd probably be right ;)
Additionally, this game is part of the "battle-fuck series" where scenes cut in intermittently during a fight. Pretty sweet. I'm going to play this one immediately after I finish writing all this.

Sakurako Matrix RPG: It's been a long while since I played this, but tentacle content is definitely there. (One look at that start menu and you'll see what I mean) 80% tentacle score. The game is rather intricate, since there is an active in-game clock that ticks forwards to the supposed end of the world. If you don't make it, you respawn at the start of the story with everything carried over. I wouldn't call it a roguelike game, but more of a incremental RPG.

Marunomi: This game has loli content. You play as an ever-growing tentacle beast (think The THING but as a giant worm) and you have to capture a bunch of girls that have entered a building complex sent to another dimension. This is an arena which you're the hunter and the girls are your prey. As you progress through the story, you'll get to choose which upgrades you want, get longer, stronger attacks, faster etc. All scenes are tentacle so 100% tentacle score. The story is a bit fantastical, but is pretty decent. Battles are turn based, each girl have different strengths and weaknesses. Gotta know your prey well.

Magical Girl Kureha Twist: This one is a slave training sim. It's fully voiced and animated, pretty good to watch. Oh yeah, 100% tentacle score. You utilise tentacles to poke and prod the girl.

Tentacle Locker: 100% tentacle. An extremely short game with variations of only one scene. Has really cute art and sound effects are quite good for said one scene. Suitable for a quickie.
Tentacles Thrive: A decent amount of tentacle animations for an unfinished game. As it is in the name, 100% tentacle.

Well these are the big ones that I think about every night, I assure you these aren't those "let's put a tentacle tag on it because I swear I saw a glimpse of a tentacle" bait.

*wriggly* *wiggly* out.
I need a i guide on Anzu?

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021

Ones I recommend are:

*wriggly* *wiggly* out.
Oof thanks for this. You make my joystick happy

Reactions: Tentacle-san

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
there is one i can't find anymore, was a dungeon crawler, pretty long game, the female protagonist was wearing a white "latex" suit, there was also some combat with h mid battle, can't really find it

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
hello i search games or animations with tentacles with heels if possible. hentai gam with good art and games in renpy i mean 3d game.

thanks