Others Completed LAB -Still Alive- [Neko no Meme]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ112746_img_main.jpg

Overview:

Deep in the jungle is a certain research facility. A place where robots to soldiers to biological organisms are studied.
One day an incident of unknown cause triggers chaos. The facility is locked down in quarantine mode.
Researcher Misa has to figure out what went wrong. But more than that, she needs to survive.​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.25 (but can be considered Final)
Language: English (but given the fact that there isn't any text inside the game, it refers more to the Inventory)
Genre: Dot/Pixel, Vore, Violation, Restraint, Rape, Tentacles, Robot Sex

Installation:
1- Download and extract to desired location.
2- Click on "LAB-Still Alive- 1.25.exe" to start playing. Or if you want to play the Hard mode of the game, "LAB-Still Alive-Hard mode 1.03.exe".

Download:

RJ112746_img_smp1.jpg RJ112746_img_smp2.jpg RJ112746_img_smp3.jpg

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
I remember finishing this one a long time ago. It has it's fair share of challenges and weapons.

S

spike42

seem the new game lab 2 underground is on English DLsite if they do put it up hear or if any one has a mega that would great thanks

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
seem the new game lab 2 underground is on English DLsite if they do put it up hear or if any one has a mega that would great thanks
I didn't upload it yet because it's not textless anymore. There is some jap text inside (story, I believe) and if no one translated them, then can't be uploaded here. If you want to play the game so badly, on AnimeSharing there's already of course. Or try Nyaa.

Reactions: 1 person

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
thanks for the advice, but none of those helped

EDIT: I'm running c++ 2017, .NET framework 4.7.1 (came with c++) and directX 12

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
thanks for the advice, but none of those helped

EDIT: I'm running c++ 2017, .NET framework 4.7.1 (came with c++) and directX 12
Silly question, but you tried running with AppLocale? Since it's not English the launcher but Japanese?

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
probably should, but for these types of games I always have my system locale set to japanese when I extract and play them. I'll try using applocale and see if that works.

EDIT: used Locale emulator, didn't help :c (can't use AppLocale on win10)

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
probably should, but for these types of games I always have my system locale set to japanese when I extract and play them. I'll try using applocale and see if that works.

EDIT: used Locale emulator, didn't help :c (can't use AppLocale on win10)
Don't know how to help you, sorry :FeelsBadMan:

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes