Others Completed LAB -Still Alive- [Neko no Meme]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
Ok so I finally got it to work. So uh....how2fullscreen?
alt + enter doesn't work, neither does f4
nvm I'm an idiot lol. It's f4, I just didn't lock function keys.

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
How did you get it to work?
ok I assume you're getting that error message?
So what you want to do is install League of Legends.
No I am not joking. It installs whatever missing files and applications you need to run the game, which are essential for alot of games. You won't find the files you're missing if you try to look for them individually...just run the installer and you're done.

Ice-Person

May 6, 2017
Can someone please tell me what buttons do what? I get stuck in spit by this yellow/orange blob.

EDIT: nevermind I think I got it figured out.

LukeSky001

Apr 7, 2018
managed the lift, but can`t find the way to get to after-game boss. How do I do it? Does anybody have a save file?

Naurachne

Jan 27, 2018
This is my favourite hentai game so far, the animations are great but the screen is small as others have said (you can use the magnifier in ease of access to enlarge it) I highly recommend if you like tentacles, slimes, vore, parasites or beastiality.

Mar 2, 2020
If you're stuck at a particular point, here's a playthrough
They also have a playthrough of the 'extra' content.
(You have to use the teleporter in the starting point, then go left, and you'll be in the room where they start)

Reactions: Kenny!

Cofman

Oct 27, 2018
For some reason, at this point, if I go down and try to fight robot, game crashes. I just can ignore him and go further, but... why...

Last edited:

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
И вы можете скинуть ссылку на вторую часть игры
LAB2-UndeR GrounD?
https://f95zone.to/threads/lab2-under-ground-neko-no-meme.11797/

Вот тема со второй частью, как минимум ссылка на Мегу рабочая, проверил только что. И старайся на английском писать, все же форум англоязычный, как минимум невежливо, как максимум по шее дать могут.
-----

For anyone else, he asked about second game, gave him link to the thread about it.

Reactions: Gaboris

Goyeo

Aug 1, 2020
This is a really solid game actually. For those wondering how to fullscreen, I got it to work on Windows 10 by pressing ctrl+enter. Hate to see that people were shitting on it cause of that small issue.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes