Others Completed LAB -Still Alive- [Neko no Meme]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
"There was an error selecting and acquiring the device"
What on earth does this mean?
The game won't even open at all.

The sequel seems to open correctly though.

Edit: Had to mess with my DPI settings, but the only mode it will open with leads it to open with it's default window-size and resolution, which is about 2 inches across, on my screen.

Is there a workaround?

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
Have the same prob... Can anyone help?
I did eventually "solve" it, the error is caused by having some missing .dll files or some shit. Just run the league of legends installer and it'll auto update some of the most common ones needed for games on your pc, that fixed my problem. Obviously you can uninstall league after, you dont need to keep it.

hotenhornay

Apr 30, 2018
Where is this scene? because I finished the game and I did not come across this :c
Once you finish the game, you have access to an additional zone. At the beginning area, you should be able to go left and teleport to the new zone, the final boss of which is our lovely lady of the crucifix featured in the GIF.

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
I can't struggle for some reason, so when I get pinned down, it's simply game over for sure...

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
man, I loved this and second one so much, I wish there were more games like this, especially the forgiveness of combat and sex

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
About to give up on this game, the keyboard settings make no sense and also don't respond. Can't shoot/attack, get out of the slime goo or anything. I hate when games have to make things complicated.

Naurachne

Jan 27, 2018
Anyone know what engine this game uses or how to edit the source code? It's one of my favourite H games and I'd love to mod it and to make it harder/ a bit less clunky

sickness305

Aug 21, 2021
About to give up on this game, the keyboard settings make no sense and also don't respond. Can't shoot/attack, get out of the slime goo or anything. I hate when games have to make things complicated.
Same here - can anyone please explain the keyboard controls? Nothing works? Also got stuck on orange blob after running around doing nothing .... what am i doing wrong? only works with conroller?

Naurachne

Jan 27, 2018
Arrow keys to move
X to jump
A to melee
D to shoot
W to reload
Space for inventory
spam melee to get free

Yeah the controls are pretty wack but you get used to em

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
Arrow keys to move
X to jump
A to melee
D to shoot
W to reload
Space for inventory
spam melee to get free

Yeah the controls are pretty wack but you get used to em
You can change them tough. If you open the game in the top right of the window there is a tab named settings. There controller and keyboard controls can be changed.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes