Others Completed LAB -Still Alive- [Neko no Meme]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Ben the Beholder

Game Developer
May 28, 2022
Anyone know what engine this game uses or how to edit the source code? It's one of my favourite H games and I'd love to mod it and to make it harder/ a bit less clunky
I suspect it's made on an older version of the Clickteam Fusion engine.

Naurachne

Jan 27, 2018
I've been trying to unpack it for a while now, but not sure what version its using, I'm using an unpacker for 2.5 but I'm not sure if its the version or something else I'm doing wrong...

Kyranite

Jul 9, 2019
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I seem to remember a way to get her naked before running out of hp... anyone remember how to do that?

nuggetguy

May 19, 2020
I download the game from here but when I opened the game my computer gave me a "d3dx9d_39.dll was not found" error and even if i put the dll file in the folder it still didn't work even the demo version on dlsie i got the same error i need support
1675852876974.png

Last edited:

Mi China+

Jun 20, 2019
I download the game from here but when I opened the game my computer gave me a "d3dx9d_39.dll was not found" error and even if i put the dll file in the folder it still didn't work even the demo version on dlsie i got the same error i need support
View attachment 2374951
You just need a DirectX installation file, you can download from official Microsoft websites

Wolfipoo

Dec 6, 2019
So finally got around to playing this after reading that F4 makes it go fullscreen which is the single reason why I couldn't get into the game and it's friggin great! I love these pixel sort of platformers and although it's definitely older than the 2nd one and it shows, I have a good time playing it even if it's a tad easy. The less I need to use two hands the better ya know. I don't get to enjoy many games like this that scratch that itch this well. The two labs games are amazing, but Chronos Gate still has a special place in my heart for all the possible encounters you can have per enemy. But just got to the shower scene in this game and honestly. Giving the game a good 9/10!

Reactions: Travishe

northhhh

Sep 2, 2020
what the hell is the control for sliding..
edit: after wasting a whole 30 minutes trying to find.. it's crouch - X (or whatever you attached "jump" to)

Mekh11

May 9, 2022
Is there a way to recognize which enemy has a H-scene and how do they trigger? Like those squids kept damaging me for more than half hp without scene and once I ran through them again their grabbed me. Robots just killed me.

hamburg22lol

Jul 19, 2023
If you beat the game and then go to the CG room you can find a animation with the girl from lab2 which is in this game, she is in the shower with you but I have no clue how to see this animation without the CG room, im guessing I just need to keep showering and she might show up.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
If you beat the game and then go to the CG room you can find a animation with the girl from lab2 which is in this game, she is in the shower with you but I have no clue how to see this animation without the CG room, im guessing I just need to keep showering and she might show up.
Yes. There's a random chance she would be there when you try to use the shower. I think the clue that she's there is when the shower doesn't open automatically when you approach, but only when you click to use it.

Reactions: rKnight

hamburg22lol

Jul 19, 2023
Yes. There's a random chance she would be there when you try to use the shower. I think the clue that she's there is when the shower doesn't open automatically when you approach, but only when you click to use it.
Jk after you beat the game if you use the teleporter in first room it takes you to a whole new section of the game and the second save/shower point has that animation everytime.

Also im quite salty, Winrar "accidentally" corrupted my game and now I cant open it :(

hamburg22lol

Jul 19, 2023
Can somebody please link their save file after they beat the game? I am too lazy to play the whole game again incase Winrar corrupts my game again

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes