Seeking Games with very light, almost-but-not-quite NTR

Freebird24

Oct 27, 2020
I recently played a game where the protagonist and a guy that liked her (romantically) were on a beach, and she was presented with the choice to either leave the beach with him or go with a group of some other guys that only had sexual interest in her. For whatever reason, I found that latter choice rather stimulating, so to speak, so I'm looking for other such things. Now, I am not looking for NTR, per se - the typical 'guy jacks off to a video of his girlfriend getting raped while crying' thing is as reprehensible to me as the next guy, and I reckon the positives of this come more from dashing the hopes of the 'romantic' route guy that he could monopolise the girl for himself. Unfortunately, I presently have a sample size of one, so I can't say too much about it, but that is what I would guess - as a result, anything that appeals to that side of things is likely to fit here. (In a way, I suppose that if Fountain of Mana had a theoretical scene in which the protagonist chose to go with someone and denying Aldis/Thomlin (the latter would probably work better) their chance to get with her, that'd do the trick as well.) Anything where you're meant to self-insert with the guy being NTR'd is a hard no.

When it comes to game content, I'd prefer 2D hentai-styled art and not a visual novel format-wise. (Even still, Ren'Py games are fine, provided that they give the player a substantial degree of choice in their actions.) RPGM is fine, and a female protagonist is a must. Any and all suggestions are appreciated.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Good Girl Gone Bad has many options for MC to get frisky while her BF is doing NGO stuff in Somalia or something, and then cuckold stuff too. I'm sure there are many various female-protag games where you can choose between romance and free-use semen disposal unit. Not sure if you want something more specific.

trashhumper

Aug 6, 2016
Try Rhode's Fortress. You play as a female MC. You have suitors in the game that Rhode has strong romantic inclinations towards, but due to some unforeseen events in the plot, their love remains unrequited. Meanwhile, Rhode has options to explore her sexuality with some less than savory characters (some unavoidable). It's a corruption game definitely, but with the way the events unfold, it feels pretty close to NTR. You aren't meant to identify or self-insert with Rhode's male suitors (but rather Rhode's desire for pure love, which she never attains), so it's not a major gut punch that you get with games like NTRPG or Thug Hero Party. The whole game is basically like the theoretical scenario you presented for Fountain of Mana. Constant denial of the more deserving male suitors.

Freebird24

Oct 27, 2020
Good Girl Gone Bad has many options for MC to get frisky while her BF is doing NGO stuff in Somalia or something, and then cuckold stuff too. I'm sure there are many various female-protag games where you can choose between romance and free-use semen disposal unit. Not sure if you want something more specific.
Well, what I want, per se, is a fairly "je-ne-sais-quoi" type of thing; I suppose games where the girl rejects the guy in favor of, well, other guys are a better way of describing it than NTR. Cheating doesn't really do that, but I'll take a look at GGGB anyway - thanks.

Try Rhode's Fortress. You play as a female MC. You have suitors in the game that Rhode has strong romantic inclinations towards, but due to some unforeseen events in the plot, their love remains unrequited. Meanwhile, Rhode has options to explore her sexuality with some less than savory characters (some unavoidable). It's a corruption game definitely, but with the way the events unfold, it feels pretty close to NTR. You aren't meant to identify or self-insert with Rhode's male suitors (but rather Rhode's desire for pure love, which she never attains), so it's not a major gut punch that you get with games like NTRPG or Thug Hero Party. The whole game is basically like the theoretical scenario you presented for Fountain of Mana. Constant denial of the more deserving male suitors.
That sounds pretty close, I guess. I'd prefer if the girl actively denied the suitors in question, but eh - I'll take what I can get, thanks. (As above, rejection is the key element here, rather than cheating... which is why I think I may have mistitled the post, since cheating is kinda NTR's whole thing. My apologies.)

Basically If I understand correctly you are looking for 2dcg female protagonist corruption games with some ntr content that do not focus on the guy.

Good Girl Gone Bad and Rhode's Fortress are really good suggestions and I would like to add:

Fleeting Iris
RaiOhGar
Curse Of Pleasure
Minako
I'll take a look at those, thanks.