Seeking Games with well-developed H-combat (rape) like Sapphire Purge?

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
1606062510792.png

First of all, do yourself a favour and play the game if you're a fan of combat rape. That image right here? That's happening to the heroine right animated and in the middle of combat. It's only machine translated which I normally find intolerable but this game doesn't really have meaningful text anywhere. As someone who finds MTL pretty much unplayable in most titles, I had an amazing time with this game.

Here's the link to the discussion where I got the game and the machine translation:
https://f95zone.to/threads/nosafaia-sapphires-purge-hagan-ken.56660/

I now feel a hole in my life for games like this. Fantastic rape/tentacle/slime/aphrodisiac H-combat. Sapphire Purge was a game where the machine translation really didn't affect my enjoyment of the game and I'd be very open to more MTL suggestions or games that I can text-hook myself where the text isn't meaningful enough to make a big difference.

Unity, RPGM, Wolf RPG, animated, non-animated, no preference really. Just looking to hear your favourites (and skewing more towards untranslated games since I've likely seen close to all the english-translated games at this point).

Thanks!

Jolyroger

May 16, 2020
Yeah, I didn't expect myself to like these kinds of games. My general impression of H-combat was those unholy xxx games, the 2d action sidescroller ones, whereas tentacles are just weird, and so I never liked either of them. Sapphire's Purge just seems different somehow, probably cause I got into the combat. I wonder why there are so few of these, I imagine it would be easier to make turn based games than sidescrollers.

btw, +1, can anyone recommend games with similar vibes like This?

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I think there's a few "molester" games where you play as the person/creature attacking a woman; but nothing quite like this game or Immortal Recall unfortunately.

The developer IS working on a third game currently though.

Reactions: Oir

pcpride

Feb 10, 2021
I think there's a few "molester" games where you play as the person/creature attacking a woman; but nothing quite like this game or Immortal Recall unfortunately.

The developer IS working on a third game currently though.
Really? Do they have a blog or Patreon or somewhere that they post updates?

Guilot

Jul 7, 2021
I'm supporting the ci-en, there isn't very much put together yet just a titty groping simulator and some very WIP stuff

Last edited:

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
Not sure if this would fit what you are looking for, but have you tried Karryn's Prison? It has slime enemies after the first boss.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Not sure if this would fit what you are looking for, but have you tried Karryn's Prison? It has slime enemies after the first boss.
I know this game is pretty beloved on most forums including this one and /hgg2d. I'm very eagerly awaiting its full release. Thank you for the suggestion!

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
Played Sapphire's Purge. I think I would like the game more if the actual battle fuck is more active. The most you can do here is resisting rape. Granted most people wouldn't happily fuck slimes or tentacles. My hope is for a game similar to Karryn's Prison but with a sexually experienced female protagonist from the get go so you can actively fuck people from start instead of having to break her prudishness first. Maybe add a Domination mechanic similar to Kinky Fight Club.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Not sure what you consider 'well-developed', but both Jumble Jokers and its sequel Jumble Strikers focus heavily on H-combat.
I guess I meant games where H-combat is the main H-content as opposed to a means to an end. For example, most RPGM games heavily focus on game-over CGs or H-events and they might have a cut-in here and there for H-combat. Games like Sapphire Purge or Kunoichi Botan actively place the H-content in the combat itself and this often comes with new unique systems of combat which is a cherry on top for sure.

I've been recommended Jumble Jokers and Strikers before. I'll give them a shot for sure, they seem to be quite popular!

Batface

Nov 24, 2019
magic fist sara or maken shi sara for the steam, and the girl in red slave collar or crimson colloseum have pretty good combat rape, both of them have qte to dodge and released from restraint, crimson can feels kinda repetitive sometime,s, while magic fist have many permanent debuff so ur char become weaker to h attack which i like a lot

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
magic fist sara or maken shi sara for the steam, and the girl in red slave collar or crimson colloseum have pretty good combat rape, both of them have qte to dodge and released from restraint, crimson can feels kinda repetitive sometime,s, while magic fist have many permanent debuff so ur char become weaker to h attack which i like a lot
I saw that Magic Fist Sara has an English release on Steam recently so I made the game request thread. Hopefully it'll be on here in the next little bit! Thank you for the recommendation! As for Crimson Colloseum, I'm a big fan of that dev. He also did Kunoichi Botan (which also has great H-combat if you haven't played that yet).

Thank you for the suggestions!

Batface

Nov 24, 2019
I saw that Magic Fist Sara has an English release on Steam recently so I made the game request thread. Hopefully it'll be on here in the next little bit! Thank you for the recommendation! As for Crimson Colloseum, I'm a big fan of that dev. He also did Kunoichi Botan (which also has great H-combat if you haven't played that yet).

Thank you for the suggestions!
have u seen any good h games lately? could u reccomend some, also for makenshi sara i have the old mtl one maybe i can upload it

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
Nothing tops Karryn's Prison as far as H-Combat goes in my opinion. Its been recently been released on Steam. All floors are done so the game can be completed but I think they still adding more side work. Plus there's voice acting now and its pretty good!

Last edited:
Reactions: twistyfun69

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
Few others that you might already be aware of, but if not, awesome!

https://f95zone.to/threads/rains-ra...es-among-tentacles-v1-16-mikotoshi-dou.19493/ Tentacle based combat

https://f95zone.to/threads/evil-mai...ss-and-the-devils-armor-final-kirinjet.93433/ Knight MC puts on evil armor that gets more sluttier as you progress the lewds, and if you are lewd enough you can even reverse rape. There's an option to start at max corruption too where you can reverse rape from the start. Scenes are mostly combat based.

https://f95zone.to/threads/kurenkisho-quolta-amadeus-eg-final-kudarizaka-guardrail.50949/ People say this one is one of the best but the sorta MTLish translation put me off it, you spend most of the game in confusing dungeons too.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Really? Do they have a blog or Patreon or somewhere that they post updates?

Here's the games they're currently working on which are considered spiritual sequels to Immortal Recall ("Imomo" and "Sashage"). I thought they were working on a second Unity game but it seems I was mistaken.