EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.png

Overview:
In a far off era, a far off world.
War has ravaged the land. It's a time of death, and chaos.
Elise is a mercenary that's lived off the war together with her comrades.
But one day, she returned from negotiations from her employer to find her entire squad dead.

Scouring the tragic scene, she sees her powerless, cowering little sister, and a mysterious,
but beautiful lady in white. The two disappear into the darkness, leaving Elise to herself.
Elise begins her journey to find her little sister, and get vengeance on those that felled her allies.
The prideful knightess dons the devil's armor, and as her purity is violated away,
so too does her power grow.
Getting violated, then violating, then cum-squeezing! A devilishly paradoxical HRPG!
Thread Updated: 2021-09-05
Release Date: 2021-03-20
Developer: KIRINJET -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English (Fan Translated)
Translator: DarkCl18
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Other: COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

4Bアルラウネ(逆レイプ)6.png f45d7476aa3d2fb2ed99bf34a019c608.png サリエル封印3-2.png a1eb982d6f17ca701daba5be5bbf3053.png サリエル快楽地獄4.png 9029c4ba81721942fe0163424a667460.png はぐれ魔導士の催眠術、胸揉み2.png ヘルガお仕置き8.png 大衆浴場(混浴)i5.png 敗北エロ2ダモアス公爵6.png 敗北エロ3ヘルガ(スライム)7.png 門番との取引(淫乱)2-2.png 風俗売春i1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
So, what kind of game is this?
Is it the generic H-RPG? Or lose to see H?
Is there a battle fuck or something similiar?
I mean, the overview and screenshot doesn't tells us anything...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kingdomless

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Ok hold up, slight spoilers :
The game starts off with the Mc, a chick with a huge sword on her back, stirring trouble in a village co-erced by bandits into submission, she shoots one of the bandits, says that she, the "dark warrior" or something is here and he need to deliver that message to his boss, whom the mayor of the town later warns her is a demonic monster in human skin, and the village elder has been offering women and children to the bandit boss as bribes.
And low and behold the bandit leader apparently refers to himself and other demons as "apostles".
This game is thus far faithfully referencing the heck out of Volume 1 of Berserk and I have to say it's so unexpected that I can't help but love it
Holy shit you are right!

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Wait an H-rpg with good art that isn't MTL! Has someone been peaking at my christmas list again?
Thanks for the upload and translation. :)

Reactions: JackH13
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes