MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
Doesn't this game count as corruption?
"Corruption" Always funny to play
Its not really corruption. You very very easily get corruption points from combat then scenes have either a slutty mode or a normal mode. Like I was in slut mode 2 minutes in to the game. So maybe a technically "corruption" but this game doesn't do it that well.

So, what kind of game is this?
Is it the generic H-RPG? Or lose to see H?
Is there a battle fuck or something similiar?
I mean, the overview and screenshot doesn't tells us anything...
Most of the scenes are the generic talk to people to unlock or something but some are lose to see H. For every lose to see H tho it says "HEY LOSE TO THIS BOSS TO SEE H". Then it gives you a teleporter next to every boss so you can teleport back after you lose. No other lose to H other than those very clearly stated.

Monsters will try and battle fuck. In non-slut mode they rape you, in slut mode its reverse rape and when they try to attack you reverse rape them. Just one slut scene one normal scene per mob. No combat H interaction really, like its not a mechanic that you have different attacks or meters or whatever.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
It's a standard cursed armor style game. There's in battle rape against normal enemies (fully corrupted you rape the enemy instead, but its still initiated by the enemy), lose to see H against bosses (not game over) and the more corrupted the heroine gets the more scenes she can willingly take part in across the various towns (with variations for fully corrupted).

BRoss5

Jul 29, 2018
look at the first screenshot now. Battle fuck is possible from the look of it.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Ok now that I'm done I can say the following:
1) The game is far too short.
2) Accept that you'll need to use the gallery unlocker at some point, as far as I can tell seeing the shot mage stuff doesn't actually unlock it in the gallery and even then seeing every battle rape is annoying since they made them separate "events" for rank 1 and 2 armor which would be just asinine to deal get since it doesn't change the actual event meaningfully except to add slightly more armor on her knees/elbows.
3) Slight story gripe in the spoilers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Art wise I felt the game was great, even if I felt it could have used a bit more variation. Hoping to see more from this dev in the future.

Nov 3, 2018
Hey guys, translator here.
I saw this game on dlsite a while back and even though it was unpopular, it seemed like an interesting concept and artstyle so I gave it a chance.

I had fun translating it and although the story is more on the sad side with some comedic relief thrown in, I actually liked it.

Though I admit they didn't develop the concept of cursed armor as I initially thought and the game is on the short side, I still enjoyed the H scenes, especially those with Sariel(wish there were more hehe:devilish:).

Hope you enoy it as I did.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Hmm interesting. The girl at first glance is strong willed. She's quite sure of herself. Not sure how things get as they progress but It's rare to see such confidence in a female protagonist...at least in an RPGM game.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, There are mandatory sex scenes throughout the story.
Considering the premise, I'm not surprised sex is mandatory but I'm relieved the "battle rape" is optional at least at the start. I hate when it's RNG and you have no choice. Just dealt with the first area and so far so good.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes