z3r0nx

Jun 17, 2017
I have difficulty getting the last 3 titles. Also Prostitution count does not increase when I go to the brothel. That might be the reason though why I miss the titles.
I think that there was a bug with some titles, you should as the guy that translated the game
Yes, it is a bug. I mentioned it in the request thread, forgot to here. But that happens in the japanese game as well so I don't know how to fix it. If anyone wants to try and fix it, go ahead.
For the prostitution count, they forgot to increase the variable in the prostitution common events, which I corrected.

For the titles, the variable used as the condition is the total combat rape count, but they forgot to increase this variable within the combat rape common events. I instead added a script that will set the variable to the total of all the combat rape and combat reverse rape values when checking if any titles have been acquired. I also added code to update the variable when entering the menu if the variable is zero, in case you load a saved game before this edit is applied. (Note that you need to exit the menu and re-enter.)

There was also a title that didn't have the image for the H-State menu translated. I included both the .png image as well as an encrypted version, so you should be able to use this with either the regular or the compressed version of the game.

EDIT:
Also corrected an issue with the standing pictures not working correctly in the translation (i.e., lighting up when a character speaks) for every character except the player.

Last edited:

Excalidrawer

Mar 11, 2020
I tried running this on Linux but I get the following error as soon as I choose "New game". I tried with `nwjs-v0.82.0-linux-x64` and `nwjs-v0.59.1-linux-x64`

1704476320148.png

Text for indexing
> TypeError: Failed to execute 'getImageData' on 'CanvasRenderingContext2D': Value is not of type 'long'.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes