Toschka

Sep 15, 2020
I have difficulty getting the last 3 titles. Also Prostitution count does not increase when I go to the brothel. That might be the reason though why I miss the titles.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
I have difficulty getting the last 3 titles. Also Prostitution count does not increase when I go to the brothel. That might be the reason though why I miss the titles.
I think that there was a bug with some titles, you should as the guy that translated the game

Nov 3, 2018
Yes, it is a bug. I mentioned it in the request thread, forgot to here. But that happens in the japanese game as well so I don't know how to fix it. If anyone wants to try and fix it, go ahead.

coffinbag

Oct 21, 2018
there is an error in the gallery, when you view the Helga defeat scenes(one with the slime and the one where she grows a dick) the black fade out does not go away, you can fix it by going to another crystal and viewing another Scene.

Toschka

Sep 15, 2020
Ok then, somehow I managed to find how they are called (in order to give myself a hint on what to do) , and they seem to be related to some count (either prostitution as mentioned earlier or maybe something else).

They are called "Cum-filled Dumpster", "Well-used Dumpster" and "Disgraced Slut".

But yeah if it's a bug, there is nothing I can do.
3h lost yesterday trying to get them. :cry:

Here's a small review from me though:

In general after playing the game and managing to 100% the game, I can say it's worth it if you are looking for a fast (2-3h) and classic hentai-jrpg experience.

The game has no difficulty though, because it's really easy to overlevel, and in nympho mode, every enemy "grab to rape" results in it's own death. As well as it's really easy to get out and in this state, since money is so easy to grind (made 100% completion really easy that way though).
Bosses are killed by doing a few mana attacks and they don't try to rape you mid-battle but you get the typical H-defeat-cutscene from them as in many other games.

Story is a berserk parody, but is entertaining enough for a H-game (at least I was not bored to death). Just be aware (because I was confused at first) that if her armor breaks (not the same as removed), she becomes pure again and suddenly is not open to sex, explaining why her demeanor is always the same in defeat-cutscenes.

All in all it's a game with no replayability, once you're done with the story, you can do some few things post-game, but not really worth it imo (better just unlock the gallery at this point).

Last thing:
DO NOT WASTE 3H TRYING TO GET THE LAST TITLES BY DOING THE BROTHEL OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

That bug really screw me over.

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
View attachment 1391284 View attachment 1391285 View attachment 1391286 View attachment 1391287

I`m not Japan, but this morning I tried to uncensor this game as good as I (well, DeepCreamPy actually) could. The result is not perfect (somewhere better, somewhere worse), but in my opinion it is still better than the original squares. I built the image (mega) with the uncensored scenes, but I only checked actual gameplay up to the first scene with the bandits.

Edited: no need to load whole game, here is the . Just copy files to /www/img/pictures/.
Hello not Japan!, sorry joke lol, thank you for your effort and sharing the patch!

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well, gave this thing a try. It's not a particularly amazing game, nor is it a particularly bad one. It's just sort of eh. The art is good and the scenes are decent... but it's pretty much an RPG in name only. The difficulty is non-existent. The corruption element is also a joke, as it has no consequences on anything except for the battle rape, which turns into reverse-rape. They put in a crappy crafting system in the 3rd settlement for no particular reason but it has nothing that you can't get from the store or from a chest later in the game.

The story is sort of eh. Might be more interesting if you know about Berzerk... but I don't, so it was just eh for me. I did get some minor amusement with the names of the two main demons.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All in all though, not a complete waste of time, but hardly something amazing.

The biggest disappointment is the corruption system, which is basically non-existent. There's almost no changes outside of H-scenes, and it's all very sudden as you accumulate succubus power. The protagonist goes from prude to slut in an instant, bam. No transition of anything. If you want proper corruption, you're better off with just about any ONEONE1 game tbh...

Or the Cursed Armor games, if you want a REALLY complex system, but mileage will SERIOUSLY vary with those...

Reactions: MeltyQuest

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
Entire squad dead, powerless, mysterious but beautiful lady bitch in white. Want to get vengeance on those that felled her allies, dons the devil's armor, did she use big ass sword? damn finally i get to know how berserk ends.

Pozar55

Mar 26, 2019
After trying this for an hour or two, I have to say that the soundtrack is shockingly good for an H-game. I was very, very surprised.

Last edited:

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
Anyone know how to access the H-Stats page other then through the menu? I ported the game to android, but to get it to actually work I had to disable the custom menu and on the default RPGM menu there is no button for the H-Stats page.

Aistar

Mar 5, 2020
Using SaveEditOnline and Google Translator I've found those three missing titles and values. For interested
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Change values on from 1 to 2.
As for playing on Android, this game works with JoiPlay with RPGMaker plug-in.

Tentacle_Monster

Oct 21, 2019
Hey guys, translator here.
I saw this game on dlsite a while back and even though it was unpopular, it seemed like an interesting concept and artstyle so I gave it a chance.

I had fun translating it and although the story is more on the sad side with some comedic relief thrown in, I actually liked it.

Though I admit they didn't develop the concept of cursed armor as I initially thought and the game is on the short side, I still enjoyed the H scenes, especially those with Sariel(wish there were more hehe:devilish:).

Hope you enoy it as I did.
Thank you again for your efforts Dark. Got sent the game as a gift when it was a new release in Japan. However my ability to read kanji is mediocre, and I like to actually know what's going on in the story besides just the H-scenes. This will be my first playthrough being able to grasp everything going on. <3

Tentacle_Monster

Oct 21, 2019
View attachment 1391284 View attachment 1391285 View attachment 1391286 View attachment 1391287

I`m not Japan, but this morning I tried to uncensor this game as good as I (well, DeepCreamPy actually) could. The result is not perfect (somewhere better, somewhere worse), but in my opinion it is still better than the original squares. I built the image (mega) with the uncensored scenes, but I only checked actual gameplay up to the first scene with the bandits.

Edited: no need to load whole game, here is the . Just copy files to /www/img/pictures/.
I'd also like to thank you Tdree for your efforts as well. It's the first major step toward fully restored original art.
Anyone out there who is willing to continue these efforts to restore a fully decensored "original artist's intention" version are greatly appreciated. Keep it up.

Reactions: Facilus
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes