Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Why is the tutorial from the start not translated? The one where you press escape button

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
I really loved this game I'm glad I'll get to actually play it translated now.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Hum. I seem to be having issues with freeze ups. I wonder if it's related to the error I keep getting on startup? "Profile Error Occured. Your profile cannot be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js. Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory, or use a newer version of NW.js."

Edit: Odd. First dungeon, the weapon rack. I pick it up, it says I got a 'Danbira'. In the inventory, it's a Broadsword.

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
I'll keep watching this thread hoping for a possible patch to remove the fucking censorship. :HideThePain:

SummerGambit

May 12, 2018
Funny, I actually bought the Japanese version of this game and now someone translated it. For context, I still can't read Japanese. I downloaded multiple learning apps, but am too lazy to learn.

tdree

Nov 16, 2017
please Japaan, remove your censorship law pleaseee
example 1.jpg example 2.jpg example 3.jpg ingame.PNG

I`m not Japan, but this morning I tried to uncensor this game as good as I (well, DeepCreamPy actually) could. The result is not perfect (somewhere better, somewhere worse), but in my opinion it is still better than the original squares. I built the image ( ) with the uncensored scenes, but I only checked actual gameplay up to the first scene with the bandits.

Edited: no need to load whole game, here is the . Just copy files to /www/img/pictures/.

Last edited:

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Ok now that I'm done I can say the following:
3) Slight story gripe in the spoilers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Art wise I felt the game was great, even if I felt it could have used a bit more variation. Hoping to see more from this dev in the future.
You know, it's weird that Elise's 'corruption' is very....standard "I'll eat you up and toss you away, drain all your life", given Uriel is meant to be a Fighter For Justice much like Elise.

Reactions: Gull8bet and Troqu
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes