Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
View attachment 1391284 View attachment 1391285 View attachment 1391286 View attachment 1391287

I`m not Japan, but this morning I tried to uncensor this game as good as I (well, DeepCreamPy actually) could. The result is not perfect (somewhere better, somewhere worse), but in my opinion it is still better than the original squares. I built the image (mega) with the uncensored scenes, but I only checked actual gameplay up to the first scene with the bandits.

Edited: no need to load whole game, here is the . Just copy files to /www/img/pictures/.
You're a real hero, dude.

Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
just curious but does your armors level effect the story/ending in any significant way? is it wortn doing a pure run and a corrupted run?

Dec 3, 2020
its missing many sound files(or it does not find it?), i keep going and it always pops up. Literally unplayable. pls help

Last edited:

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
its missing many sound files(or it does not find it?), i keep going and it always pops up. Literally unplayable. pls help
did you decompress it in japanese setting ej: with rar have an option for that and 7zip decompress it normaly in japanese that may be for winrar you need to press control+E when you are in the decompression menu

Dec 3, 2020
did you decompress it in japanese setting ej: with rar have an option for that and 7zip decompress it normaly in japanese that may be for winrar you need to press control+E when you are in the decompression menu
ok i will try doing that.

Edit: it got worse :O 1633269097754.png

Last edited:

Bl1nd_Eye

Jun 13, 2019
So, basically, the more her pussy is pounded, the more powerful she becomes, but absolute orgies corrupt absolutely?

Kerrygamer

Jan 5, 2021
Ok hold up, slight spoilers :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This game is thus far faithfully referencing the heck out of Volume 1 of Berserk and I have to say it's so unexpected that I can't help but love it
Yeah Duke damoas is berserk villain references her wife having sex man with goat head with religion zealot, damn it's make me depressed

Nov 14, 2020
How do I run the game? This is the first time I've downloaded one with these contents, so I'm not sure how to go about running it. The second pic is the contents of the app folder.

ILIYAK

Feb 18, 2021
Damn!
The plot may not be the best of the best, but this music....

The music fucking rocks :PogChamp:

TheNamelessOne

Jun 22, 2018
Just finished the game, music rocks, art's amazing and story is a parody of berzerk and is pretty decent. One of the best HRPG game Ive played

MusouA12

Aug 25, 2021
View attachment 1391284 View attachment 1391285 View attachment 1391286 View attachment 1391287

I`m not Japan, but this morning I tried to uncensor this game as good as I (well, DeepCreamPy actually) could. The result is not perfect (somewhere better, somewhere worse), but in my opinion it is still better than the original squares. I built the image (mega) with the uncensored scenes, but I only checked actual gameplay up to the first scene with the bandits.

Edited: no need to load whole game, here is the . Just copy files to /www/img/pictures/.
many thank, bro

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes