Unity Completed Gaming Chinpo Flower Arrangement Practice [Final] [JIJI*ININ]

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

DISERO

Jun 24, 2019
First, sorry for my bad english.
Here is the explanation why this game have train girl , cake girl and RGB dick.
All of above is from AI art jokes, they also put "use hand to eat ramen girl" in preview.
BTW the character editor is awesome.

Reactions: Creiz

Bastus

May 1, 2021
View attachment 2326630

Overview:
There are no hidden elements in this game.
Getting a high score doesn't unlock anything.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-20
Release Date: 2023-01-20
Developer: JIJI*ININ
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2326935 View attachment 2326934 View attachment 2326933 View attachment 2326624 View attachment 2326625

So the character creator in this is good but the one in the FoF game was busted af unless you dragged your own templates into it. Ha??

Ghizghuth

Oct 6, 2019
I was so stupidly hyped for this to be a game where you control a train and do train stuff with the possibility of customizing your train with booba, and then I saw it was just 1 character and now I'm fairly certain this game has nothing to do with trains :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: Oxiton

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
I was so stupidly hyped for this to be a game where you control a train and do train stuff with the possibility of customizing your train with booba, and then I saw it was just 1 character and now I'm fairly certain this game has nothing to do with trains :cry:
:BootyTime::D:KEK::ROFLMAO::LUL:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I just cooked an uncensor patch, overwrite your BeplnEx folder inside the main game root with this

Hope it works :oops:
You're downloaded all of BepInEx.(included source. It's not needed) use

bajoz

Aug 8, 2020
You're downloaded all of BepInEx.(included source. It's not needed) use
Well, I don't even know how I did it, I just followed some of your instruction, donloaded a couple of files, slam them in the appropriate folder and bam, thof floppy plastic dicks went from pixellated to clear, then i deleted the game because it is not my thing really :LOL:

GideonLover

Jan 30, 2018
Ok... thumbnail train booba girl jokes aside... The costumization in this is actually quite awesome.
I wish Illusion games had so many options! Of course, something gotta give and not everything is perfect and as detailed as I'd like, but for the vast part, it's amazing, as I've stated.

Though, I didn't really get the game. You have to please these cock flowers to shape them to assume specific requested characteristics (like x girth, y length etc)? Something like that?I'm not entirely sure.

I feel like this has sooooo much potential. Especially if they allow us to let two characters created from us fuck however we like and want. Anyway, hope more stuff is added.

NotSomeone

Nov 29, 2017
The customization in this game is really, really good.
The train-girl is just a joke, but you can actually make her, why?
Because you can just import textures and models into the game as you wish.
This is like a modder's paradise.

Nisama3DX

Jul 2, 2017
This game is actualy epic, the main preview image should be removed, its like the one who put it there doesnt want people to play this game or something? Cause i for sure wouldnt since it looks like a freakshow from the main image....

nestofnast

Jun 3, 2018
I'm the last person who should be creating textures for this game but I really wanted to make a tan line that fit a more skimpy bikini look (would definitely rework the bottoms if I was better) but thought someone else here would appreciate this.

drop the texture in: "Kadobu_Data\StreamingAssets\texture\body\TanLineMap"

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes