Jul 11, 2018
wow I remember this game, and the feud it caused with the guy who created Hentai Sim girls. still the memories of this game on newgrounds will never be forgotten.
If I remember right, SimGirl's creator hated this because, according to them, Ganguro Girl's dev blatantly copied SimGirl's gameplay style when they saw how popular it was, and then put all but one route behind a paywall.

It's one thing to shamelessly copy someone else's work. It's another to expect to get paid for it.

That was the early 2000s. Nowadays, that type of thing is commonplace, especially since everybody uses the exact same tools.

GatsbyGrey

Oct 7, 2017
Wow this is the definition of a nostalgia fap. This was young me finding Newgrounds and trying not to get caught by my family.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Definitely an old and a goodie. Isn't this also in a flash bundle somewhere on this site?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
If I remember right, SimGirl's creator hated this because, according to them, Ganguro Girl's dev blatantly copied SimGirl's gameplay style when they saw how popular it was, and then put all but one route behind a paywall.

It's one thing to shamelessly copy someone else's work. It's another to expect to get paid for it.

That was the early 2000s. Nowadays, that type of thing is commonplace, especially since everybody uses the exact same tools.
I only ever played it on newgrounds WAY back, so I can't recall if that had the paywall content available or not. Definitely see the worth in a replay besides nostalgia now. Thanks!

Mizuki

Jun 12, 2017
You can't imagine the smile on my face right now from seeing this. This brings back so many memories!

Jul 11, 2018
I only ever played it on newgrounds WAY back, so I can't recall if that had the paywall content available or not. Definitely see the worth in a replay besides nostalgia now. Thanks!
The "free" version only had the Saori route. Their intention was that you had to go to their (now defunct) website to buy the full game for the other girls.

Luckily, there were other flash sites that managed to upload the full game for free, but you really had to look for it.

I remember that they had another "chat/messenger" type game on their site where you would type certain things that the girl would respond to if the game could understand it. Of course, the list of commands/options was very limited, and you apparently had to buy the full game for more actions so that the girl could do more than just take off her top. I never found it again outside of the main site, let alone a free full version.

TheMPC

Apr 15, 2018
Is anyone having issues when the Game (flash) window is fullscreen and you have to right-click and select "Show all" but then it just zooms in and it won't show the full image (which is "cut" by the black bottom border anyway) ? Screenshot:

View attachment 1071248
Would love a solution for this as well, same with the "Show All" keeping resetting anytime you go to the overworld.

Reactions: Xillonen

BFGLives

Donor
Nov 28, 2017
God damn, I was just thinking about this one a few months ago. This brings back some memories, alright!

omegashrn

Jul 26, 2017
I legit just looked on here for this game a couple of weeks ago, then I thought about requesting it but kinda forgot about it. This was one of the very first games of this type I played, which led me down the rabbit hole to find others just like it. Thanks for the upload man, really appreciate it.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote