RPGM Garden: Hentai RPG by Mofuya

Laurian

Oct 18, 2017
No, the shopping district is on that block just to the northeast of the slums and west of the school.

Ghizghuth

Oct 6, 2019
By the way, how does one advance the school festival? I can't exit because of it, and can go in none of the classrooms.

ryjk writing

Nov 2, 2018
im stuck at this point
"the cultural festival starts, erotic event" pls help
im stuck at the school, i cant get out :(
Speak to the people in the student council room then go to the Occult Club's haunted house.

Also here's a full save in the recollection room, should work if you unzip into your save folder and replace the files there (make a backup first!) I got irritated and cheated my way into the ending. This game is way too much effort IMO.

Reactions: SoulSeeker1988

PIGDER

Jun 27, 2017
for anyone stuck at cold medication its in the dream hot springs you unlock it after doing 3 normal baths then take the right hallway one of the rooms is unlocked go to the top right and its hidden behind the mat if it doesnt show up try the prostitution at the dream hot springs and check again

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I marvel at you guys who can duke it out with this game. It just seems so confusing, 1st the English is awful, there are no hints or quests to attempt to follow. The walkthrough that is on page one is poorly written, almost as bad as the game itself. I got stuck at 14 lewd points and after going around twice with no way else to get more lewd points, I'm ready to hang it up. Is it possible for one of you fine people to do a workable, easy-to-read walkthrough? I'm sure we would all hail you as a superhero. Thank you.

Reactions: padred