RPGM Garden: Hentai RPG by Mofuya

devilhangod

Dec 17, 2017
I can´t feed the dog twice
After u sell the dirty underwear , u gets the jersey . U can change jersey in the Cabaret Club ( southern building slum ) . Then u get out the cabaret club , left side go through 2 guys gets the last naughty book .

BilaClara

Feb 12, 2023
After u sell the dirty underwear , u gets the jersey . U can change jersey in the Cabaret Club ( southern building slum ) . Then u get out the cabaret club , left side go through 2 guys gets the last naughty book .
Can I ask something? I know you sell the underwear in the auction. But where is the Auction? I don't know where because I'm stuck.

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
this game is just stupid. The translation is a bit of a mess which I can work around that but this game just leaves you zero hints and indication on where to go, who to talk to, day or night. Nothing. Its almost like the dev wants to 'challenge' you, test you're knowledge. Erm no mate. This is a hentai game. At least add a fast travel option so we can spawn from location to location because your left spent running around looking for sparkles, talking to everyone and doing it twice day and night.

Its outright stupid. Shame because its got a good premise too. But the dev seems to have this fixation where he wants you to work at it with nothing to go on.

Stupid, Stupid move

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
Speak to the people in the student council room then go to the Occult Club's haunted house.

Also here's a full save in the recollection room, should work if you unzip into your save folder and replace the files there (make a backup first!) I got irritated and cheated my way into the ending. This game is way too much effort IMO.
Also, you're save file doesnt work. It just crashes the game