nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Why there's a "Gay" tag? I don't see any Gay scene?
Is the "Gay" tag just there to warn you will be seeing penis from another man?

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
Why there's a "Gay" tag? I don't see any Gay scene?
Is the "Gay" tag just there to warn you will be seeing penis from another man?
1689897137927.png

This should be the GAY Scene.
The MC = BBC (Big Black Cock) fucking by SATYR (the other guy) while the MC fucking another Girl...

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
I really wish there was some sort of black MC / POV tag that could be searched for... It's so hard to find games like this, that I'm feeling obligated to download and give this a try even though I suspect there are probably too many other dudes dicks on display for my tastes. Ultimately I'm just looking for games with black or otherwise dark-skinned player avatar options for the sake of easier self-insertion into the fap fantasy. Does anyone else in this thread know of Black MC games they'd recommend or smut games with character creation aspects that allow the MC to have dark skin? (Tbh that's probably my favorite aspect of "Rogue-lik: Evolution" for example.)

Emoon

May 4, 2017
Noooo! This game isn't complete,

No game is complete without a Linux version!
True, although it works well enough through Wine. Occasionally images got stuck on screen but a simple save load fixed it most of the time.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
This is one hell of Bisexual games...

But it is cool to came out of nowhere with final version..

HughNose

May 5, 2022
True, although it works well enough through Wine. Occasionally images got stuck on screen but a simple save load fixed it most of the time.
Thanks for the tip! I even have windoze in a VM but noting beats a native Linux version.

k66966

Jun 5, 2017
Man ,I gotta say this, I love the story , the MC ,the graphic design . Everything is perfect except the menu mechanic . I click the god damn save and load button and nothing is really happen, after saving my progress, the load button just put me back to start . When in game I try to load the game , it gives me a black screen which I have no ideas is loading or is crushed. Not to mention there is a couple time the image is stuck in a threesome pic with melody speaking with others .Ps , this game has no skip button, the thing of speeding the progress of the dialog is ESC.
It is indeed a very good game , but still require a minor fixed to it.
I was excited after I can redo the whole chance in the end of the story until it is stuck with the same image again. I decide NO, sorry but NO

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote