3.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
This reminds me a lot of Mformental's work (Battlecock Princess, Hero Demon Quest), which includes some weird, pseudo-latex-skinned monstrosities (that I mostly pretend don't exist), but yeah, it's not quite there yet, graphically.

Jonlissla

Jun 25, 2017
even a normal penis would be meh im not really into that stuff but wtf is this??? it looks like one of those inflatable balloon guys when its only half filled with air yet
It's a flaccid uncut penis. Looks bent because it's hanging out of the frame (quite literally).

totallybob

Apr 29, 2017
Honestly I like that the game doesnt go for conventionally attractive characters? It knows what it wants to be and it doesnt sacrifice anything to be appealing to a bigger audience. This game isn't for everbody and it knows it, I dig that honesty.
The sprite work could be a little better (the boss fight in particular could use some tweaking) but other than that I'm excited to see where this game goes. The animation work is alright, but the hitboxes are pretty wonk.
A crouch/jumping attack would go a long way.
Looking forward to updates on this.

Ichtyosaurus

Jan 28, 2018
Honestly I like that the game doesnt go for conventionally attractive characters? It knows what it wants to be and it doesnt sacrifice anything to be appealing to a bigger audience.
Yeah, I can respect that. It knows what it's going for and what audience it wants to appeal to.

Jonlissla

Jun 25, 2017
:unsure:
*looks into pants*
Yeah that's not even remotely what those look like.
It looks weird as hell because he added some lines and lighting that makes it look segmented somehow.

A segmented dick.
A armadillo dick.
What the fuck.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
It looks weird as hell because he added some lines and lighting that makes it look segmented somehow.

A segmented dick.
A armadillo dick.
What the fuck.
The artist's grasp of what I assume is meant to be human anatomy seems rather... unsound in general. (The monsters can be whatever bizarre abominations ofc, though I can't get over those flying rapists apparently having dicks in their armpits or something going by the last screenshot...) The proportions seem to have been taken off one of those 乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚 Neolithic fertility idols rather than anything (that should be) living...

Last edited:
Reactions: Jonlissla

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
It looks good, yes.. but the hitboxes need work and I think there should be some sex during gameplay too

Jonlissla

Jun 25, 2017
then the placement and angle indicate it's growing out of her goddamn thigh.
Oh shit, you're right. I didn't even notice that. I was too busy looking at the whole segmented dick thing the author has going.

Neokima

Aug 2, 2017
I'm not really into the fat, but beside that I really like the genre and the animations. Hope he updates in a short duration, might even support if he does.

Reactions: khaal
3.40 star(s) 10 Votes