3.40 star(s) 10 Votes

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
From the pics in latest update, I figured she had a worm for a dick. Turned out its a dildo. But then she DOES have a worm for a dick under that.

StomperHK

May 17, 2020
Does the author know that there are other sexual positions than the doggy?

Man what a waste of animation because he has good animation skills but the rest is trash
I just noted that now. But this really doesn't matters, his animations are good.

guerreiro

Sep 10, 2020
Really good art, but I think that at this point you should focus on making the game actually a functional game, more attacks, movement options and things like that

HexxarSI

Mar 2, 2021
I think top right boss is the final for 0.26, sometimes the door remained closed after battle, sometimes I could leave the area freely. Seems like a random bug.

0.27 is out btw, wonder what's new in the build...

• Wow
Reactions: 9inchz

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Im assuming this game have still a lot of crashes and doesn't have a save system yet implemented?

i played it for 1hr and couldn't see a single save spot so i guess you roam over rooms to get check

Raff

Feb 6, 2018
can u upload v27 plz

Patreon writeup
Hello everyone, thank you very much for waiting.

v0.27
  • Completely new main character design, and just better animations overall for her.
  • Jump attack has now been added
  • Added and Extra menu to look at for collections (Press Q or E to get there from the map)
  • Collectable items have been added
  • Pickup animations for the items (Press C)
  • New Secret Areas (Try and find them!)
  • Boss has a new animation, the projectile is a WIP
  • Added a more details to certain tiles and backgrounds
  • There is currently a new song, but I haven't finished the Song change code, so will be very buggy
  • Fixed some bugs with the sorceress
  • Fixed some combat related issues
  • Can now hold down to go through platforms
  • New images for levers and boss gates
  • New UI with main character redesign
  • Fixed a bizarre framerate issue that halfed the speed of the game on windows 10, it was caused by a windows 10 update.
Hope everyone is doing well, more to come, I have some enemies like goblins that haven't got all their animations yet so they will be in the next release. The menu isn't finished, but I hope the game feels a closer to a metroidvania with its addition.

I have been trying to fix a lot of minor details to make the game feel more polished, it has been over a year now, and the game looks nothing like it used to be. Now I just have to try and add more content! Thank you again for your support.

The box art above is a render of the unfinished A2 poster I've been working on for advertising the game

Thank you!

-SPOILER-
THERE ARE CURRENTLY !!5!! ITEMS, I will not say how many there are going forward.

Reactions: TROMBON311

StomperHK

May 17, 2020
Im assuming this game have still a lot of crashes and doesn't have a save system yet implemented?

i played it for 1hr and couldn't see a single save spot so i guess you roam over rooms to get check
No, it hasn't a save system yet (the last version that I played was the 0.26, so the developer might added it).
And no, the game doesn't have a lot of bugs.

Jul 29, 2019
The .28 update features a pretty major redesign of the main character (which honestly I'm not the biggest fan of), but if the dev intends it to be a permanent change, the screenshots in the master post here should probably be updated. The controls in the devnote are also inaccurate now; Z is attack/confirm, and X is roll (once you unlock the roll).

Jul 29, 2019
There's a new update that fixes some bugs:
v0.28c

• Cutscene looks good now
  • Super huge bug that was killing the fps in the temple and the faith, if you were in the room long enough. Apparently I was spawning an infinite amount of secret walls
v0.28b

• Cutscene played when you died to the boss, preventing sex scenes from playing
  • Second song will at least play now
  • There was a bizarre bug with the Bandit, they became really wonky to play against. I had tried to make all enemies better code-wise, and it seems that it broke the bandit somewhat.

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes