3.40 star(s) 10 Votes

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
From the pics in latest update, I figured she had a worm for a dick. Turned out its a dildo. But then she DOES have a worm for a dick under that.

StomperHK

May 17, 2020
Does the author know that there are other sexual positions than the doggy?

Man what a waste of animation because he has good animation skills but the rest is trash
I just noted that now. But this really doesn't matters, his animations are good.

guerreiro

Sep 10, 2020
Really good art, but I think that at this point you should focus on making the game actually a functional game, more attacks, movement options and things like that

9inchz

Oct 2, 2017
gg
shitty looking MC
but hot animation
hot H positions... ummm...

but do i only get fucked?
cant i FUCK something? as a futa?
no DAZED anime before vanishing that could lead into me fucking them...?

also how deep is the progress?:
*the BOSS on TOP-RIGHT .. after killing it .. i cant leave .. the door is still closed...
*at some point .. the map stop showing up .. & i reach an anime that if i hit her .. the game crash...(bug)?

how far u peeps reached? last enemy?
last "newly encountered" enemy i reached .. was the flying gray mage(vampire?) which create's big magic ball & throw it at your direction...
last working location was a tunnel alike with 2x of those flying mages...
the area after it or after after it .. had a frozen character/enemy that if i hit .. the game will crash...

words on this...?

Reactions: Eicosa

HexxarSI

Mar 2, 2021
I think top right boss is the final for 0.26, sometimes the door remained closed after battle, sometimes I could leave the area freely. Seems like a random bug.

0.27 is out btw, wonder what's new in the build...

• Wow
Reactions: 9inchz

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Im assuming this game have still a lot of crashes and doesn't have a save system yet implemented?

i played it for 1hr and couldn't see a single save spot so i guess you roam over rooms to get check

9inchz

Oct 2, 2017
Here's link for latest version (0.26), not alot of changes:

changelog (0.26):

v0.26

• The Boss is more attractive and has been updated to the more newer style
  • Added Handmaiden currently just the image
  • Redid the sorceress to newer style and new animations (currently can't be killed in combat)
  • Redid the dungeon look and background (background was a huge job)
  • New are "The Faith" where the handmaiden is
  • New explosion for the sorceress

Developer Notes:

I understand that it has been a while since the last update, but hopefully this update can show a fraction of the work I'm putting in, I believe the next update will be the largest. Many animations have been made but just have to be fixed in the code, or the set isn't finished, rendering them useless as themselves. The boss has a great new animation but its not 100% done and couldn't make it into this version.

I also unfortunately lost two animations from Windows restarts but they will be done by the end of this month, I plan on making this next months update the one that can string all my hard work together. There has been a lot of work that can't make it into this months version.
can u upload v27 plz

Raff

Feb 6, 2018
can u upload v27 plz

Patreon writeup
Hello everyone, thank you very much for waiting.

v0.27
  • Completely new main character design, and just better animations overall for her.
  • Jump attack has now been added
  • Added and Extra menu to look at for collections (Press Q or E to get there from the map)
  • Collectable items have been added
  • Pickup animations for the items (Press C)
  • New Secret Areas (Try and find them!)
  • Boss has a new animation, the projectile is a WIP
  • Added a more details to certain tiles and backgrounds
  • There is currently a new song, but I haven't finished the Song change code, so will be very buggy
  • Fixed some bugs with the sorceress
  • Fixed some combat related issues
  • Can now hold down to go through platforms
  • New images for levers and boss gates
  • New UI with main character redesign
  • Fixed a bizarre framerate issue that halfed the speed of the game on windows 10, it was caused by a windows 10 update.
Hope everyone is doing well, more to come, I have some enemies like goblins that haven't got all their animations yet so they will be in the next release. The menu isn't finished, but I hope the game feels a closer to a metroidvania with its addition.

I have been trying to fix a lot of minor details to make the game feel more polished, it has been over a year now, and the game looks nothing like it used to be. Now I just have to try and add more content! Thank you again for your support.

The box art above is a render of the unfinished A2 poster I've been working on for advertising the game

Thank you!

-SPOILER-
THERE ARE CURRENTLY !!5!! ITEMS, I will not say how many there are going forward.

StomperHK

May 17, 2020
Im assuming this game have still a lot of crashes and doesn't have a save system yet implemented?

i played it for 1hr and couldn't see a single save spot so i guess you roam over rooms to get check
No, it hasn't a save system yet (the last version that I played was the 0.26, so the developer might added it).
And no, the game doesn't have a lot of bugs.

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes