• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
am i dumb or what?
tested dying to the first enemy to check the scene, but can't find any button to proceed the dialogue. Z does nothing and enter just shows the map. R restarts the whole game, and F seems to be fullscreen. nothing else does anything...

edit: oh it was fucking spacebar

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
is the yellow troll zone the latest zone?

there are some blue walls that i can't get through, tried backtracking as much as i could but nothing.

StomperHK

May 17, 2020
am i dumb or what?
tested dying to the first enemy to check the scene, but can't find any button to proceed the dialogue. Z does nothing and enter just shows the map. R restarts the whole game, and F seems to be fullscreen. nothing else does anything...

edit: oh it was fucking spacebar
Lol

monstergirlisland

Jun 27, 2020
Do we know if the dev played the game Blasphemous? Because I just recently played it and its almost a 1:1 in soo many things! He has to have been heavily inspired by it. I love it.

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
Well, I tested out this game, and I'm currently stuck...
If someone's wondering, the controls are:
Z to attack...
Up arrow to jump...
Down to "crouch" or fall from platforms...
X (when you get this sort of power up) to roll and pass some places...

After you beat the boss and get the afterwards (non - H) cutscene, after this, The Faith zone I think is bugged with an NPC who you can't interact with, and you somehow touch a lever of sorts in the Troll area but there are two walls avoiding you to continue, you can't...

I have no idea if you can use the items on your collection, I so far gotten 3, but that's the end of it (buttplug, dildo and anal beads)...

I really would like some explanation of the controls upfront before starting, it's a "lose to see H scenes" game and the style isn't for everyone but I like the small challenge it attempts to provide...

BuLove

Aug 14, 2021
Well, I tested out this game, and I'm currently stuck...
If someone's wondering, the controls are:
Z to attack...
Up arrow to jump...
Down to "crouch" or fall from platforms...
X (when you get this sort of power up) to roll and pass some places...

After you beat the boss and get the afterwards (non - H) cutscene, after this, The Faith zone I think is bugged with an NPC who you can't interact with, and you somehow touch a lever of sorts in the Troll area but there are two walls avoiding you to continue, you can't...

I have no idea if you can use the items on your collection, I so far gotten 3, but that's the end of it (buttplug, dildo and anal beads)...

I really would like some explanation of the controls upfront before starting, it's a "lose to see H scenes" game and the style isn't for everyone but I like the small challenge it attempts to provide...
The games not finished, so there are dead ends, its in alpha and they are working trying to do monthly releases. I'm sure many of the problems people are having will be fixed in time. I think it might take a while to work on projects like this.

Reactions: Chronwalk

BuLove

Aug 14, 2021
Soo.. after all this time the author only fixed a couple of bugs?
No? Maybe you are looking at the patch that came out the day after?

v0.29
  • Finished the Angel Queen Boss, who now has more attacking phases and sounds, including health bar.
  • Redone the Angel Queen Sex Scenes which now include player character, and better art.
  • Redone Bandit Animations
  • Redone Bandit Sex Scenes to include new player. Better art aswell
  • A new Bandit Sex Scene
  • Redone the Bandit Area art (Road to the Temple)
  • New song for Road to the Temple
  • Baelice can now Duck by pressing down
  • Fixed some enemy physics to make them feel good to attack
  • Lots of new sounds
  • Redid the Troll area art.
  • Redone the background for sex scenes

v0.29b
  • Boss will not disappear if you die
  • You will not get stuck and merge with the floor, if going to the Faith Area
  • Area doors will not lose their front if you die.
  • Fixed being able to attack the boss when it's far away for 1 hit.

Hyperfapz0r

Jun 26, 2017
No? Maybe you are looking at the patch that came out the day after?

v0.29
  • Finished the Angel Queen Boss, who now has more attacking phases and sounds, including health bar.
  • Redone the Angel Queen Sex Scenes which now include player character, and better art.
  • Redone Bandit Animations
  • Redone Bandit Sex Scenes to include new player. Better art aswell
  • A new Bandit Sex Scene
  • Redone the Bandit Area art (Road to the Temple)
  • New song for Road to the Temple
  • Baelice can now Duck by pressing down
  • Fixed some enemy physics to make them feel good to attack
  • Lots of new sounds
  • Redid the Troll area art.
  • Redone the background for sex scenes

v0.29b
  • Boss will not disappear if you die
  • You will not get stuck and merge with the floor, if going to the Faith Area
  • Area doors will not lose their front if you die.
  • Fixed being able to attack the boss when it's far away for 1 hit.
Wow my apologies. This wasn't written at the time of my post. I'll check the game out

Mar 24, 2022
I have a problem I cannot progress past the (first?) boss. Down in the Troll Temple, there are walls that block me.
In addition, the Faith area doesn't appear on the map, and the NPC at the end is a decal.
Probably I did something wrong, but I do not know what it is.
Help!

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes