• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
The story content cannot continue to progress.
I don't know what to do next.
I am baffled. I've checked your completed tasks, and it's like one was interrupted midway through.
You've got the Elsie scene unlocked from the night before, so my working theory is there was an interruption to the morning routine that meant you didn't get the house meeting you were meant to. I'll continue to test to figure that out.
In the meantime, I've edited your save to that restart that task. If you sleep, you'll get the Elsie scene again, but in the morning it'll load the relevant meeting, allowing you to progress.

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
You should just be able to speak to Kimberly about "The Family". If you don't have that topic, would you send me your save file so I may debug the issue, please?
Here is the save file.

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Here is the save file.
Thanks for that. Yours is same as one of the other posters. You've had the relevant conversation, but it's not marking the task complete. You've already progressed beyond that part of the story so aren't actually missing any content for it being there. You can ignore it for now, when I release 0.2.2 it will mark it complete for you.

Reactions: Ubik

p45

Dec 4, 2017
I am on the lilian task, romance is dead and I've done the 3 different options for oral sex more than once and it is 13/2 now but the task won't complete and give me the next one. Is there something i am missing

rxiw

Mar 21, 2020
somehow Lillian's Reception skill got to NaN, I think I sent her to an expedition at the same time as her first shift started.
Fixed it by opening the save in an online editor and removing the "reception: null" from her skills, but you might want to add a check for that

PS: it would also be useful to get a warning when trying to send someone to an expedition who is already scheduled to work during that time, or to see the full schedule there

Last edited:
Reactions: Feebs

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
I am on the lilian task, romance is dead and I've done the 3 different options for oral sex more than once and it is 13/2 now but the task won't complete and give me the next one. Is there something i am missing
You've actually already completed all of Lillian's content. I believe the use of cheats has caused some issue with her tracker here as you've effectively bypassed a 'lust level up' in the code by surging your lust past that already.
I've added an extra check that should prevent that happening in future versions, but for your current game at least, you've not actually missed anything for Lillian.

A suggestion for a bit of QoL:
View attachment 3287589
That warning should only be there if there is actually something to construct / research.
Good idea, thank you.

somehow Lillian's Reception skill got to NaN, I think I sent her to an expedition at the same time as her first shift started.
Fixed it by opening the save in an online editor and removing the "reception: null" from her skills, but you might want to add a check for that

PS: it would also be useful to get a warning when trying to send someone to an expedition who is already scheduled to work during that time, or to see the full schedule there
Will look to recreate and remedy for next version, and good idea on the suggestion.
Thank you.

Reactions: p45

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
One 'mistake' I made was to rename most of the characters...lol

But it helped me keep track of the girls...

Like the father I now call Deriere
Meggie is Maggie's daughter...
Polly is the police woman...'forgot her name' security lady
Taylor is the girl that does the clothing...

etc....
Makes it odd when I look at the forum...lol

Cheers

Love the game. Hope there's more management stuff
such as research and construction in the future.

Doin a fantastic job, though.

• Haha

rxiw

Mar 21, 2020

just encountered a game breaking bug. somehow the food counter got to NaN and thus the resource counter is now stuck at NaN after sleeping (null in the actual save data)

Last edited:

LainST

Jul 30, 2019
The quest wait for Quinn seems to be stuck, she's returned and all but the quest is still active. Couldn't find any mentions of it. Is there a fix?

shazamify

Oct 11, 2023
just encountered a game breaking bug. somehow the food counter got to NaN and thus the resource counter is now stuck at NaN after sleeping (null in the actual save data)
The quest wait for Quinn seems to be stuck, she's returned and all but the quest is still active. Couldn't find any mentions of it. Is there a fix?
Please provide saves so that we can trace.

rxiw

Mar 21, 2020
Please provide saves so that we can trace.
Unfortunately, I don't have a save whose history goes back far enough to the point when food was set to NaN, so you could replicate the behaviour. If you just load a save from after an error like that, the error kind of fixes itself, cause JSON.stringify() converts NaN to null and that is loaded as 0

shazamify

Oct 11, 2023
Unfortunately, I don't have a save whose history goes back far enough to the point when food was set to NaN, so you could replicate the behaviour. If you just load a save from after an error like that, the error kind of fixes itself, cause JSON.stringify() converts NaN to null and that is loaded as 0
Got it. In that case, any recollection of what you were doing when the problem manifested? Will help us know where in the code to look.

rxiw

Mar 21, 2020
Got it. In that case, any recollection of what you were doing when the problem manifested? Will help us know where in the code to look.
i noticed it too late, but it was probably like the other bug i mentioned. maybe i send the farm worker on an expedition or something like that. i would assume that at some point an undefined value is added and that results in NaN and propagates further.
Either way it would probably be useful to always check values for example with isNaN() or checking for undefined values before updating global variables like resources, food or skills.

rxiw

Mar 21, 2020
Why are the characters in game names different than in the files?
as far as i can tell, they are named after the actual actresses since you can change all character names anyway. (the objects also include "actor" fields (and sometimes some others) with the full names of the actresses)

shazamify

Oct 11, 2023
i noticed it too late, but it was probably like the other bug i mentioned. maybe i send the farm worker on an expedition or something like that. i would assume that at some point an undefined value is added and that results in NaN and propagates further.
Either way it would probably be useful to always check values for example with isNaN() or checking for undefined values before updating global variables like resources, food or skills.
We're pretty sure we know why it's happening, just trying to pin down where. The variable is being mistakenly recast as a string by the code at some point. Then when it is incremented you get a NaN. Same issue on your other bug.

Why are the characters in game names different than in the files?
as far as i can tell, they are named after the actual actresses since you can change all character names anyway. (the objects also include "actor" fields (and sometimes some others) with the full names of the actresses)
rxiw is on point. since the names are customizable, needed a standard. additionally, it helps with debugging since it's immediately apparent if you've accidentally exposed a variable instead of calling it correctly.

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
I had an issue when in new Eden, if in the morning I had no tasks to assign to the 3 people I brought with me, it would not allow me to set them all to ‘Relax’ and there was an error message about assigning multiple people the same task at the same time. Apologies, I don’t have the save as I just loaded a save at the beginning of the new Eden task and done a different path. Apologies if this is not much help in bug/error fixing, I should of exported the save when in the issue

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
I had an issue when in new Eden, if in the morning I had no tasks to assign to the 3 people I brought with me, it would not allow me to set them all to ‘Relax’ and there was an error message about assigning multiple people the same task at the same time. Apologies, I don’t have the save as I just loaded a save at the beginning of the new Eden task and done a different path. Apologies if this is not much help in bug/error fixing, I should of exported the save when in the issue
No need to apologize, it's our bug after all! I can't replicate atm, but I've added to the tracker and will try to fix for 0.2.2.

Reactions: Billshwr

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Thank you for making the brothel optional.
I appreciate that.

That being said,
I guess there's no point in bringing Harmony/Tina into the fold, right?
Thank you

Cheers

4.60 star(s) 32 Votes