Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
dexasz
You and I resolved this on Discord, but for everyone else (Ethan1894) HF3 is coming soon.
qevin
Attached "postEast" is an older save, but it doesn't have all substory content (as of 0.2.5) complete.
Does it make much of a difference who you bring with you on the away party?
There are some minor differences during New Eden depending on who you take. Megan and Rita for instance can investigate the failing machinery more than other characters and Millie can hack into the library computer instead of Josie. There are different lewds available too, but those become available later in the game once you can revisit New Eden.
Kim's substory has some dialogue differences depending on whether you took her or someone else in her spot and unlocking transformations for Millie, Ruby, and Tiff is easier if you didn't take Kim (if you've progressed her substory far enough you won't notice a difference, though).
Palmierini & LIAV 0_0
Can I double-check you're running Hotfix2? If you are, would you send me your save, please? Both are bugs I fixed in said HF... but that doesn't mean there's not another bug with the same symptoms.
@DeadEyesSee
Thank you for the previous reports, and the new ones!
You are correct, though, Gemma can't currently work anywhere else. She will be able to later, though.
Dibellor
There are two ways to get into the Glitter Box if you didn't during your original visit to New Eden.
1 - Speak to the barrisa until she invites you to the club. Visit her at the club and 'perform' for Patricia who will then give you an invitation.
2 - At Aegis, share Zara with the other punter, then revisit her to be given a 1:1 event at Patricia's home.
@Elektrosumo
I'll try and recreate, thanks for the report.
How do you get Lexi back to her usual form?
There was an old bug a couple versions ago, if it's still lingering, in console type SugarCube.State.variables.lexi.young = 'seen''. That said, it's come up a few times recently, so I'll add a check to fix it automatically in the next update.
@MarsUltor
Haha, thanks. The issue is actually the first screen, you shouldn't have those options in the waiting room. Do you recall how you got to that screen by chance? Edit: I've found it. Ava takes you back to the wrong screen if you talk to her while she's hanging out there.

Last edited:

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
How do i go on in "avid gamer"? I lashonda part is done
Influence someone to visit 55-6541-2 and choose to wander, then buy a game. Do this twice so you have two games. Once you have both games and spoken to Lashonda to get a computer, talk to Nicole in New Eden.
If during that event, you give one of the games to Lashonda for her extra lewd, you'll need to go on another wander to replace that game.

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Thanks, i have the last questions now:
Here i am stuck on the two objectives.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Animal Crossing can not be completed after the second limit break. I will remedy that in the next update. It is however purely whimsical flavor content and has no lewds or story content attached/
For the others, if you hover over the ? it will give you more detailed guidance. The strip club for instance requires you to speak to Patricia in New Eden while the Glitter Box is closed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you in advance
Which TF isn't working?
Alyssa's should be unlocked by following her substory.
Kim's depends on who went to New Eden with you. If it was her, she'll bring it up when you talk to her after you've slept with her, and after you've reopened New Eden. If you took someone else in her spot, you'll need to speak to them first after reopening New Eden, then talk to Kim about TF. Though, she won't be willing to do it until you've slept with her. Follow her substory to sleep with her.

The movies app also has the ? for hint, as does the substory tracker.
For Pool Fun you need to have already slept with Kimberley, get her to 130 corruption, then meet her by the pool. She's there between 20:00 and 22:00.

stucked watch kylie can not continue, continue button does not exist
You'll need this hotfix.

Last edited:

Palmierini

Jun 24, 2017
Palmierini
Can I double-check you're running Hotfix2? If you are, would you send me your save, please? Both are bugs I fixed in said HF... but that doesn't mean there's not another bug with the same symptoms.
Feebs didn't noticed there was a hotfix. got it, started it and bam, there is the cute animals research
thank you for your time

Reactions: Feebs

ButterB22

Jan 8, 2020
Stuck with Isolda. can't seem to get her to appear at gateway A or for inspections. I am on the online version if that helps

Last edited:

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
How to finish the Selena task? I got everyone I could have?
I'm also stuck here, unless completing other Council tasks allows this to finish. Watched all 5 possible encounters, and watched all 5 possible encounters in the repeat section.

Dibellor

Nov 7, 2022
@Dibellor
There are two ways to get into the Glitter Box if you didn't during your original visit to New Eden.
1 - Speak to the barrisa until she invites you to the club. Visit her at the club and 'perform' for Patricia who will then give you an invitation.
2 - At Aegis, share Zara with the other punter, then revisit her to be given a 1:1 event at Patricia's home.
My problem with this options are that neither the barrista nor Patricia's home are appaearing anywhere in New Eden as options.
I am seeing character potraits on the Entertainment tile but no option to interact with anyone when i go in.

polymorph80

Jan 30, 2018
Can't get the Isolda Gateway Meetup (perpetually unavailable, never appears) or Derin's Watcher Chat (never comes up as a conversation topic) events going.

Online, HF2.

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
How to finish the Selena task? I got everyone I could have?
scarferKein_NOD
The commonly missed one is Piper as the option only appears if you have her in her original form; Selina does mention this in her dialogue, but I've made that clearer in the hotfix.

ButterB22 Dibellor polymorph80
I'll be putting a hotfix out later.

Derin's Watcher Chat (never comes up as a conversation topic) events going.
I can't find anything awry here, would you be able to send me your save, so I can check what variables are borked, please?

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
See attached. It's entirely possible it's not a problem and I'm just missing something, but...
Hmm, when I load it up, it's on the previous step of needing her to watch mc fuck three times. In your save, you have the progress/stats to do this with Lillian "Gym Help" in the gym and Kylie "Sturdy Desk" in the office. See if doing those (can do same one multiple times) gets you on to next step and unlocks the watcher chat.

Reactions: polymorph80
4.60 star(s) 32 Votes