Caracristi85

Aug 14, 2018
I have broken down the Building Trust task into three to hopefully make it easier for the future. But, a quick walkthrough:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, to clarify, the people you assign to work at Velvet Pleasures are not whores, and they'll only perform in sexual acts as you instruct. Only the whores from Aegis are actually whores. I may add options fore more whores later, but the workers you assign are not engaging in any sexual acts without your instruction. At this stage, you can not whore out any of your companions. There should be a notice to that effect when you unlock the building at the Glitter Box, but I'll revisit it and make sure it's clearer.

Gemma has no whore scenes but does have other-male scenes. Both can be safely ignored or prevented, as they are not part of her current substory.

I'll add the locked movie hints to the end of the substories to help with those clicks, but it won't make it into 0.3.1.

Edit:

I've made that clearer for 0.3.1, and added a step if you haven't even got Alyssa to that stage yet.

• Talk to Stacy about reputation, she will suggest you speak to Gabriella at City Hall. - Done This
  • Talk/progress with Gabriella until you talk about public opinion. She'll tell you she'll set up an office at City Hall overnight for you. - Done This
  • The following day, you'll have a new facility available to assign workers to. Assign workers there. - Done This
  • Once rep reaches 100% (visible on the town screen, and from 0.3.1 the New Eden screen too) talk to Gabriella and initiate a Q&A session. Repeat as many times as required (which depends on your previous story choices) until friendly.
I'm am 100%

Picture 1.jpg

But when I go and try to talk with Gabriella, i don't have anything there (i must have hit a bug)

Picture 2.jpg

Bmonk0504

Jun 20, 2024
How do you send Charlotte off world? When I try to send her on an expedition she is gray and I can't start it.

Readergod

Mar 13, 2019
Hey um sorry for the trouble but When I try and do the first photoshoot I get an error. I just built the photo studio and went to click the photoshoot button and this pops up.
1719004350685.png

AMD77121!

Jul 17, 2021
Great game bro but I can't figure out how to get to New Eden to save my life. I can't progress since I need to increase rep with them. I searched this thread but couldn't find a clear answer.

DeadEyesSee

Jan 27, 2018
Great game bro but I can't figure out how to get to New Eden to save my life. I can't progress since I need to increase rep with them. I searched this thread but couldn't find a clear answer.
If you are at the stage of increasing rep you should have 'New Eden' available in the town and quick travel menu.

AMD77121!

Jul 17, 2021
If you are at the stage of increasing rep you should have 'New Eden' available in the town and quick travel menu.
I don't have that option, mine still shows the hallway option. Save below

Edit: nvm I'm a moron I figured it out. Thanks for the help

Last edited:

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
How do you send Charlotte off world? When I try to send her on an expedition she is gray and I can't start it.
Is this the quest where you're supposed to be influencing her? It's confusing. Just pick and send her anyway, and ignore the lack of blue buttons. Hopefully, this is something that gets fixed in later versions.

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
Definitely having the same issue as Billshwr wrt Seraphina. I definitely picked "Leave" rather than "Push". I've got numbered choices enabled for precisely this sort of thing. And I've gotten the response text I'm supposed to be getting for "Leave". And I've finished all the other content. But the text still tells me to wait for Seraphina to come back.

DeadEyesSee

Jan 27, 2018
Definitely having the same issue as Billshwr wrt Seraphina. I definitely picked "Leave" rather than "Push". I've got numbered choices enabled for precisely this sort of thing. And I've gotten the response text I'm supposed to be getting for "Leave". And I've finished all the other content. But the text still tells me to wait for Seraphina to come back.
Not sure which version this save uses (it's also too small by a double digit factor) but I can not open it and on closer inspection it has 0 Seraphina quest progression.

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
Not sure which version this save uses (it's also too small by a double digit factor) but I can not open it and on closer inspection it has 0 Seraphina quest progression.
Thanks for looking at this.

That's funny. I see now that whatever happened ended up with a 12 kb file. The save I did just now is 228 kb. Is this better?

DeadEyesSee

Jan 27, 2018
Thanks for looking at this.

That's funny. I see now that whatever happened ended up with a 12 kb file. The save I did just now is 228 kb. Is this better?
I am sorry I have no clue what is going on or how I managed to get this event to fire for me I have been trying for a while now

I did however find something that I guess is a bug:

You can repeatedly talk with Isolda about 'Council Tasks' and choose Astra after which she tells you to think about her when you sleep unlocking the dream sex for her. I don't think it is intentional for you to be able to repeat this conversation over and over though.

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
I am sorry I have no clue what is going on or how I managed to get this event to fire for me I have been trying for a while now

I did however find something that I guess is a bug:

You can repeatedly talk with Isolda about 'Council Tasks' and choose Astra after which she tells you to think about her when you sleep unlocking the dream sex for her. I don't think it is intentional for you to be able to repeat this conversation over and over though.
Again, thanks for looking at this. If it's not a simple in-game fix, then it's not a simple in-game fix.

ETA: Since we're noting random bugs, I've noticed a couple with Ava, as well. First, flirting with her doesn't advance time. Second, I can talk to her repeatedly about having two aspects.

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
How to you transform Kimberly?
It's something that should initially happen automatically when you're preparing to go East. There isn't a way to make it happen earlier, AFAIK. Afterwards, you go to Gateway B and Transform the same way you do the others.

ETA: Disregard that last part. I don't think there's a way to do it ad lib after you come back from New Eden.

Pooseleps

May 3, 2017
It's something that should initially happen automatically when you're preparing to go East. There isn't a way to make it happen earlier, AFAIK. Afterwards, you go to Gateway B and Transform the same way you do the others.

ETA: Disregard that last part. I don't think there's a way to do it ad lib after you come back from New Eden.
Must be a bug or I missed it then as I finished the main story but I did not have the option to transform her

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
Must be a bug or I missed it then as I finished the main story but I did not have the option to transform her
It's not something that comes into play later. Unfortunately, you can't transform her afterward and play around with her youngified form. So, if you finished the main story, you're not going to see it again.

Pooseleps

May 3, 2017
You can talk to Kimberly about 'Transformation' and then transform her at Gateway B after completing the update/returning to New Eden. Even if you didn't take her to New Eden the first time.
I can't she isn't an option available to me when I go to Gateway B and look at the transformations

4.60 star(s) 32 Votes