• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
0.3.1HF1

Victoria Garden discuss the Art must I do something special she is never in the garden so I can`t meet her there?

Open at the moment:
Megan (story progress)
She can't go to the garden if she's working. Try unassigning her from any work shifts and see if she turns up.

Reactions: Feebs

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I can't see any issues posted here for Isolda's tracker (though given how many posts I already missed, it's probable I've not spotted it). Can you link me the issue or let me know what it is, please?

I did notice I missed your question about Velvet Pleasures, though. Right now it's optional, yes, and while I don't currently have any big story events planned for that location (just substory stuff) I can't say for certain I won't use it that way in the future.
My Isolda tracker magically 'fixed' itself after a reboot of the game and computer.... lol
Not sure why...

Now clicking on her works fine...just says there's no more content in the text even though
there's a lot more.... No biggie.... Sorry to bug you.

Cheers, Keep up the Great Work!

Hope you're not near the hurricanes.

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
0.3.1HF1

1) Victoria (art) buged her schedule says not about the garden so you can`t meet her there

2) Story Progress the Player must see that the story is not over and when no Quest is open why a Player should think it go further?
Definitely something awry. Victoria is in her mature form (which doesn't go to the garden)... but that shouldn't be available until after the garden events. I've manually fixed your save so you're not waiting on me to figure it out. Do you by chance recall when she went to her mature form?

For 2) there is no task as the next story progression is on a timer. Your timer is actually on 0 days, if you sleep, you'll get the next event, which is also the final story event of this update cycle.

EDIT:
Can you read? It doesn`t matter if she is working or not !!!
The other users were trying to help. There is no need to be rude, it's not their fault there is a bug, it's mine.

Last edited:

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
My Isolda tracker magically 'fixed' itself after a reboot of the game and computer.... lol
Not sure why...

Now clicking on her works fine...just says there's no more content in the text even though
there's a lot more.... No biggie.... Sorry to bug you.

Cheers, Keep up the Great Work!

Hope you're not near the hurricanes.
There's no further substory content, but I am looking to make the trackers also start giving movie hints for anything not yet unlocked once you've completed their current story (the start of that causing the Victoria tracker bug earlier). I don't know if it'll make it into 0.3.2 but I would like to at least add it before getting back on with the story for 0.4.
No bother at all, and no hurricanes where I am, but thanks for the sentiment.

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Definitely something awry. Victoria is in her mature form (which doesn't go to the garden)... but that shouldn't be available until after the garden events. I've manually fixed your save so you're not waiting on me to figure it out. Do you by change recall when she went to her mature form?
The answer from greger was a spam answer and the replay aso.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Definitely something awry. Victoria is in her mature form (which doesn't go to the garden)... but that shouldn't be available until after the garden events. I've manually fixed your save so you're not waiting on me to figure it out. Do you by chance recall when she went to her mature form?
Victoria it looks she is buged further. Night time Maturity I think it is buged because you change her to younger and I as Player have not the possibility to change her. Played 2xtimes the event it changes nothing.

4.60 star(s) 32 Votes