Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Same for me. I'm at 3/6 council tasks and have already done the New Eden stuff. No idea where Stacy is at, the phone just says "off world".
Stacy is in New Eden, the business district, New Eden Holdings.
I will update the task tooltip and do something about the contacts app showing locations for characters without a substory.

Bug: Saw the following.
Version: v0.3.1HF1

Note had already seen report from Rita that included question re Asbakala (and assume this is a 2nd firing of that)?
View attachment 3871677
Thanks, the fact you'd seen the popup before allowed me to understand the issue. If you somehow manage to get rid of it without hitting close (eg by refreshing), the relevant variables aren't updated. So, next time you complete an expedition it retriggers the alert, but that new expedition clears the temporary variable storing who you were influencing. This will be the same for the other expedition-related interruptions, should be a simple fix.
Also: Any hint of when a Fix to Victoria not going to the Garden will be released?
0.3.2 will be out to the public next week (Subscribers got it last week).
It adds a bunch of stuff, but it includes fixes for a few Victoria issues, including the garden.
You can, however, force her there by putting the below in your console if you do not wish to wait. Transforming her will remove her from the garden again.
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.schedules.vanna[16] = 'garden';
SugarCube.State.variables.schedules.vanna[17] = 'garden';
SugarCube.State.variables.schedules.vanna[18] = 'garden';
SugarCube.State.variables.schedules.vanna[20] = 'lounge';

Reactions: Billshwr
Dec 13, 2018
Thanks for the responses.

Thanks, the fact you'd seen the popup before allowed me to understand the issue. If you somehow manage to get rid of it without hitting close (eg by refreshing), the relevant variables aren't updated. So, next time...
You of course know your code. In case it helps and is relevant though: it's very unlikely I'd Refresh at any time while playing (unless it was in an attempt to clear a bug).

Separately, I have a suggestion:
- Save SETTINGS variables with Saves to Disk
- Benefit is obvious: No need to set those again every time you start a new playing session.

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2018
Another small bug (unsure of already reported): You can't Influence Charles when you sent them to Quinn
You have to just send them (without Influence) .
Issue is of course one of confusion: You try and Influence, can't, so assume something else must happen first.

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Thanks for the responses.

You of course know your code. In case it helps and is relevant though: it's very unlikely I'd Refresh at any time while playing (unless it was in an attempt to clear a bug).

Separately, I have a suggestion:
- Save SETTINGS variables with Saves to Disk
- Benefit is obvious: No need to set those again every time you start a new playing session.
The engine's settings API automatically stores them in the browser's storage, so you'll only lose settings if using private browsing or changing devices/browsers. That said, it shouldn't be a big issue to enable it (optionally as not to mess with single-device non-private players) and the suggestion has already been added to the Discord channel from another user on here (by proxy).

Another small bug (unsure of already reported): You can't Influence Charles when you sent them to Quinn
You have to just send them (without Influence) .
Issue is of course one of confusion: You try and Influence, can't, so assume something else must happen first.
You can't send her unless she's influenced, the confusion may be because when you select her, it automatically sets her as influenced and grays out the button to cancel it in order to prevent you using her as a regular explorer. I will add some sort of display/notification for it.

Last edited:

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
v0.3.2 released.
Full changelog in OP.

This update focuses on a few substories and minor QoL improvements.

Finished a substory? Instead of getting the end of content message in the quick tracker, you'll now be shown hints for any lewds not yet unlocked. "End of current content" will only appear when the current substory is complete, as well as all movies.

Based on subscriber feedback, Charlie was chosen for substory content this phase. Charlie's and Charlotte's substories are not mutually exclusive, but some characters may ponder or appear confused as to the changes in their personalities. All bonuses Charlotte provides from her shoots are unavailable when Charlie is active.

This update also officially introduces NTR. Entirely optional and can be completely ignored with no repercussions to the story. There are two scenes, both parts of Charlie's substory. You can still follow his substory without allowing any woman to sleep with him, should you decide, though it will be different in the future as a result. You can also choose to possess him instead if you've gained the influence ability allowing you to sleep with your companions in his body. Again, entirely optional. His scenes will generally follow this format, the option to watch, or possess.

For other voyeurism scenes, the option to possess will only be available when the love interests are aware. So, for example, the scene with Howard and Gemma does not currently allow possession as she wouldn't be okay with that at this stage in the game.

For 0.3.3 I will be backfilling a few more of the flavor lewds (eg Selina's stuff, planet stuff, Glitter Box) but mostly focusing on Gemma and Ava substories.

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
How do you unlock the Charlie scenes? I'm talking with Lillian, I'm ok with sharing, I'm pushing her to Charlie but I can't find the option to watch them. And Rita doesn't even have the option to talk about him

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes