Recommending Gay Protagonist Games List

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

britej88

Jul 12, 2020
can someone suggest a game that is long or has various endings, i see the games but i dont want to dl all so any help?
also my pc cannot run unity, no unity games :(

sikaka

Dec 31, 2019
can someone suggest a game that is long or has various endings, i see the games but i dont want to dl all so any help?
also my pc cannot run unity, no unity games :(

Obviously personal preferences but here's some worth at least looking at.

Camp Buddy: Not my preferred genre but is definitely long and has a shit ton of content. It's probably close to the gold standard for gay visual novels but the characters are super young so not interested.
Full Services: Medium length, shit plot but tons of high quality art and definitely a hot game. The plot is garbage imo though.
Coming out on top: Medium length, great writing (comedy) with good variety of content. Leans on humor rather than deep invested relationships though.
Yearning a gay story: Medium/long character focused, fairly little sex and art content but still worth a play if you want plot.
Human Cargo: Not overly long but still a very good game. Art isn't anything amazing but it's good and completed.
Lustful Desires: Not much in the way of CGs and not really a VN. It's more similar to an RPG with an ongoing developed story and tons of content (if you're in it for tons of varied art though, you'll be missing out)
Naked Butlers: It's pretty long, lots of content but it's REALLY quite dark and not my cup of tea. It's basically about corrupting yourself+your interest so can get fucked up really fast.

I can't comment on the more furry related content not interested in it. All the games from ypressgames are pretty mediocre but ok art.

Reactions: Sinept

britej88

Jul 12, 2020
Obviously personal preferences but here's some worth at least looking at.

Camp Buddy: Not my preferred genre but is definitely long and has a shit ton of content. It's probably close to the gold standard for gay visual novels but the characters are super young so not interested.
Full Services: Medium length, shit plot but tons of high quality art and definitely a hot game. The plot is garbage imo though.
Coming out on top: Medium length, great writing (comedy) with good variety of content. Leans on humor rather than deep invested relationships though.
Yearning a gay story: Medium/long character focused, fairly little sex and art content but still worth a play if you want plot.
Human Cargo: Not overly long but still a very good game. Art isn't anything amazing but it's good and completed.
Lustful Desires: Not much in the way of CGs and not really a VN. It's more similar to an RPG with an ongoing developed story and tons of content (if you're in it for tons of varied art though, you'll be missing out)
Naked Butlers: It's pretty long, lots of content but it's REALLY quite dark and not my cup of tea. It's basically about corrupting yourself+your interest so can get fucked up really fast.

I can't comment on the more furry related content not interested in it. All the games from ypressgames are pretty mediocre but ok art.
yea ive played those, i like full service. I don't usually try furry games. I am more inclined to the true adult stuff(as in adults, not teen plots)

but thanks, i guess i was hoping for some older vn's that are completed, just not on here.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes