Recommending Gay Protagonist Games List

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Xeizin

Aug 4, 2021
雄兽岛的秘密 / オスケモアイランドの秘密

also anyone have this?

LonelyDud

Jun 3, 2022
Anyone have Orphran Cradle's? I tried to buy from Digiket but I couldn't. Also downloaded from that site (HB) but the save is easily gone after PC's off.

mereka

May 18, 2020
hello guys , I want to make a thread about this but I think people will recommend I think that I'm not needed , so I'll ask it here . Is there any game with muscular guy or big DILF in the straight game ? either they are the MC or the Male interest . Something like " But i'm the bad guy ? " or " good girl gone bad " . Thanks

baronnes155879

Oct 26, 2021
Hey ! Don't know if it's really important, but in the "ongoing" category (->other), Horny Chronicles and SuperHealthClub are both listed ; the first one is abandoned, the second one is completed :unsure:
Again, not a life-or-death matter, especially since they're probably not the only misplaced games in the list, just thought I'd signal it.
Plus that way I get notifications, and I love this thread. Thank you kindly for your hard work

Reactions: Julian N
Aug 10, 2018
hello guys , I want to make a thread about this but I think people will recommend I think that I'm not needed , so I'll ask it here . Is there any game with muscular guy or big DILF in the straight game ? either they are the MC or the Male interest . Something like " But i'm the bad guy ? " or " good girl gone bad " . Thanks
Don't want to be rude but this thread was made because this kind of questions are widly answered in a lot of other threads. And, please, don't ask where because my answer is made to say "please your post should end here and now".

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
i downloaded it and changed my regional language to chinese but it was in a 7z1234 file so idk how to open it
Anyone got the new game made by the same creator of the devils basement the name of the new game is Orchid Island and it's also an rpg game as well and also Chinese too

Aug 10, 2018
Anyone have recommendation for a text heavy game with really graphic description and minimal to no picture?
Lilith's Throne allows you to create a MC Dominant and control modifications so you can avoid your or other characters sissification. Of course you need to level up your character to win the battles and rape the loser that will rape you if you lose. It has maps made by squares and the icons are minimal if the situation is about not be caught by people passing next to you. You can choose the amount of furry content or male/female (just set female to 0 if you are not bi or lesbian or gender flu.. well, you know).
And of course, Rafter's juego : "Grizzly Grove" that has the minimal amonunt of images being a great game with several plots.

In this site you'll find a large ammount of juegos that are basically HTML some of them have less than 10 images.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes