Recommending Gay Protagonist Games List

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Tittsort

Oct 28, 2018
Anyone got the new game made by the same creator of the devils basement the name of the new game is Orchid Island and it's also an rpg game as well and also Chinese too
Et voilà! Here it is (Disease of Orchid):
The password is orcid.
Authors' weibo: (Now in private state)

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Et voilà! Here it is (Disease of Orchid):
The password is orcid.
Authors' weibo: (Now in private state)
If anyone wonder what's the password for the 1st main quest maze:
It's "1686"
(The game gives absolutely no Clue about it, I found it when messing the save files :KEK:
(Maybe it's a number significant to the dev)

There's also an optional safe, PW is "8989" (tho this you can find somewhere in the world)

ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021
Eh. Since no one is talking about it, here it is for those who did not know it existed.

Hope someone makes a thread.
header.jpg

Reactions: vitrelladonella

Sleekym

Sep 5, 2022
If anyone wonder what's the password for the 1st main quest maze:
It's "1686"
(The game gives absolutely no Clue about it, I found it when messing the save files :KEK:
(Maybe it's a number significant to the dev)

There's also an optional safe, PW is "8989" (tho this you can find somewhere in the world)
Do you know how to defeat the police boss? Is there any walkthrough for this game? Ty

love333221

Oct 8, 2020
Do you know how to unlock the missing CG? Also it is impossible to cross that river? Ty
Red Hat Foreman, let him fuck you three times and you fuck him the fourth time - CG unlocked

(Sex can only be triggered by sexual desire 3 or above)
(+1 libido for each day that passes)

make life difficult for

Reactions: Sleekym

askqer

Apr 7, 2021
Is there a way to play it in english using some automatic translation like for japanese games?
Nickthulu and anyone who was wondering the same as I. Download and (very important) run the x86 Textractor.exe as administrator. Then launch the game through Textractor and it should work, it provides a live translation of the game text in english. The developer, Artikash, has uploaded a basic which should help as well.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes