• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Tales of Lorithel: Bonds of Royalty [Final] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Cover.jpg

Overview:
Aetrian has only known a life full of prosperity and comfort. As the prince of the kingdom of Eldrark, he has his duty to one day take control of the kingdom and lead in his father's stead. He has already resigned his life to doing so, but having his servant, and best friend, Jarrod, at his side, he is prepared to do whatever he must. That is, only if Jarrod is with him.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-09-12
Release Date: 2023-01-21
Developer: WolfBite Interactive LLC - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Godsend sir Bob.
TalesOfLorithelBondsOfRoyalty-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

aver.creep

Jul 25, 2022
why do all the guys look like they have gyno?
You mean gynecomastia (only got that word right with autocorrect btw)? Pretty standard for the bara art style, where all the men are (usually) hairy, muscular, and/or chubby/fat and not "skinny fit" (so muscular but not bulky) or "pretty boys" like in a lot of other art styles used in anime/manga-style games.

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
You mean gynecomastia (only got that word right with autocorrect btw)? Pretty standard for the bara art style, where all the men are (usually) hairy, muscular, and/or chubby/fat and not "skinny fit" (so muscular but not bulky) or "pretty boys" like in a lot of other art styles used in anime/manga-style games.
huh, like how the gays stole the rainbow. very interesting factoids

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
WoW, so we get a dedicated thread for this game? Is it the complete version?
Thanks for the share.

Cresil-

Nov 16, 2019
Can't they draw characters with normal physiques? Is it necessary to draw these fat men?:rolleyes: :cautious:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/09/2946412_2.jpg
I hate it when they give the scalies literal vaginas that their dicks only come out of when erect. Like seriously what is with that shit. Like it might be realistic or whatever but it's seriously gross.
Too bad you can't appreciate Slit. There are some very hot and sexy slit fuck - like Docking but it's slit rather than foreskin, or the famous shark Double dicks Sandwich, also the penis emerge from slit can be sexy scenes as well.
But I guess to each their own.

Also, you sound like you don't know what Vagina actually looks like :KEK:

Reactions: Saphu5

Dugnutty

Mar 22, 2023
Can't they draw characters with normal physiques? Is it necessary to draw these fat men?:rolleyes: :cautious:
This is bara, where the men are big, burly and more masculine looking - note facial and body hair on the human. You can compare it to yaoi stuff that features men that are thin, handsome or sometimes androgynous, and almost always lack beards or body hair.

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/09/2946412_2.jpg
I hate it when they give the scalies literal vaginas that their dicks only come out of when erect. Like seriously what is with that shit. Like it might be realistic or whatever but it's seriously gross.
I'm, more or less, with you. I remember playing CoC2 or maybe the space one and having my character's dick disappear into a reptilian slit. No, we're not doing that.

Non-human genitals bug me, in general. Gotta toss a sheet over the dog when he's licking himself.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Cresil-